Preference #1-He surprise you at school (Niall)

You and niall is dating for a while now and he is on tour, You miss him so bad you cry to sleep because you dont have anyone to cuddle with. You and Your bestfriend (Y/BF/N) Is walking to school, Niall haven't called you since yesterday andyou are getting worried "Its ok (Y/n) Niall just maybe busy or something, maybe he will call you later" (Y/Bf/n) Said "Ok Im just worried maybe he is sick or something!" You said looking on the floor. You and (Y/Bf/n) entered your class and sat at the corner.

                    You heard a knock on the door but you didnt look up, cause you keep on writting yours and nialls name. "Ohh come in" Your teacher said, You hear you classmates whisper and screaming. "So this is what you do every time? Thinking about me?  Writting my name hundreds of times?" said by a low irish man,

                 You looked up to see who it is "NIALL!!! I MISSED YOU!" You shouted and hugged him, He chuckled. "I thought you are in tour?!" You asked him "Well (Y/Bf/n) here told me you missed me and worried about me" He smirked. You blush and looked you "You look cute when you blush" he whispered in your ear. "Ohh yea i forgot about this", He gave you a boquet of your favorite flowers. "Thank you niall you're the best! And i love you" "I love you to".

            He went near your teacher "do you mind if  (y/n) can go early?" He asked "S-s-sure mr. h-horan, but in one condition will you sign t-t-his paper for my d-d-daughter?" She said giving niall a piece of paper and a pen. After he finished he grabs your hand and your bag and you and niall cuuddled in bed and watch your favorite movies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its not the best imagine but ohh well :)

-Vote 

-Coment

-And Tell me what imagine i will do next!

One direction imagines & Preferences :)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें