Preference 1#- He surprise you at your school (Harry)

You are In your History class. It was your favorite subject. NOT. You want to go home and watch movies with harry, Yes hary styles from one direction. You were being teased and bullied because they think you were lying about you and harry's relationship. The bell rang and you went to your locker, the most popular girl Aka the bitch of the school went near you.

          "Why would THE harry styles like you, You're ugly, You're fat, You're Disgusting, You're a slut, And last but not the least A Whore. Harry should be dating me! Im perfect, Beautiful, I have perfect boobs, Im Hot And not like you! EWWW!" She said to you, Everyone was laughing And you started to tear up, You slid down and sat in the floor and cried.There are girls who were shouting but you didn't care You heard someones foots steps that is going towards you.

          "Babe? Is that you? What happened? Are you alright??" A familiar husky britith accent say. You looked up to see how it is. It was harry, He was holding a bouquet of your favorite flowers. You stand up and hugged harry "Hazz! Why are they so mean?!?! Why do they hate me so much?!" You asked putting your head at harrys chest "Shhh Its ok im here Dont worry" He replied and rubbing your back to relax you which it did. "I Hate school Haz!" You screamed he kissed your forehead, your nose, your cheek, and last but not the least your lips. "Now they know that we are together" He said giving you another kiss on the lips. "I love you and dont forget that ok?" He said wiping your tears you nodded your head.  

        The the Bitch came and seperate us "Why would you date her! Look at her she is not perfect! She is ugly!! You can date me instead in perfect and beautiful!" She told harry as she flips her hair. You started to tear up again "Look! I dont like girls that Is a slut a whore wears outfits that is like the sizes for kids and that shows your boobs!!. I dont like girls Who are perfect! I dont care if they are beautiful! Because i have the perfect girl that is beautiful inside and outside, And she doesn't wear Slutty clothes like you, So just fuck of and leave (Y/n) Alone!" Harry said with a serious face. He grabbed your small hands and went home.

           Harry wanted you to know how beautiful you are. now you are both naked in the bed, Cuddling, and Tired of having fun. And the bitch stopped bullying you, Well now she is the one who is actually getting bullied. Well good for her now she knows how i feel when she bullys me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Vote 

-Coment

-And Tell me what imagine i will do next!