Chapter 71- The Show

Start from the beginning

Draco grew even more ruby and called his name in an embarrassed tone as he rolled over trying to hide his face.

“Draco Malfoy is blushing as red as a rose,” Harry taunted playfully, flipping him back over. Draco took a pillow and put it over his face, mumbling into it.

“Stop it Harry,” the muffled cries as bashful as ever. Harry adjusted himself so he was lying next to him and he buried his head under the pillow as well.

“You’re blushing,” he would call repeatedly in between kisses down his neck. Draco let out a muffled groan before lifting the pillow off of his face; his cheeks still a scarlet shade. Draco wore a glare but Harry’s smile didn’t falter as he sat back up.

Draco rolled his eyes before saying, “You’re very pretty yourself.”

“Pretty? That’s all I get,” Harry threw himself on top of him rolled them over so he was on the bottom, the blankets being tousled between them.

Draco smiled, looking him in the eyes for a long while only to smirk, “You’re hard, aren’t you?”

“I have no idea what you’re talking about,” Harry tried to pull off an innocent look but failed miserably.

“Harry, I can feel it,” Draco refused to leave their deadlock stare.

“Well in that case, we may as well avenge this week,” Harry raised an eyebrow.

“We may as well,” Draco smirked, “besides, I want to show you how much better I am than some irrelevant Swedish underwear model.”

“Can’t wait,” Harry smiled before pulling Draco down on top of him and kissing him fiercely.

--------------------------------------

“You know what I realized,” Draco asked. Harry’s head was lying on top of Draco’s stomach and he was petting the raven hair. They had been telling stories for hours on end, laughing, frowning, cuddling, endless words pouring out of their mouths.

“What’s that?”

“We haven’t planned anything out for our wedding,” Draco quirked his lips to the side.

“Or for Holiday break,” Harry reminded, analyzing the ceiling.

“I see you have your priorities straight,” Draco snorted.

“What? Holiday starts in two weeks, our wedding won’t be for…”

“Harry, we haven’t even planned that out either,” Draco snorted again, causing Harry to laugh.

“Wow, we are horrible,” Harry giggled,” Alright so we have two weeks.”