24. Can't Handle Haut Couture

Start from the beginning

"Leave me or not, I'm still hella dumb for thinking I'd be able to get in that snake filled party. So fucking pathetic." Benny spoke sharply as I jogged to match his angered pace. "I just wanna go home."

"Benny I'm sorry." I blurted out, softening my face at him.

"There's nothing to be sorry for."

My eyes didn't leave his as we continued to walk away. "Look, Benny we don't have to go home and feel bad about ourselves." I immediately stopped walking, gripping onto his wrist to make him look back at me. "Let's go eat somewhere." I suggested as he didn't even look back at me.

Benny's head was dropped down as he didn't respond, my grip quickly letting go of him. "You know, Micah." Benny swallowed as the lump in his throat was audible now. "I can't believe my dumbass really fell for it."

I remained quiet as people walked pass us, the sound of music playing in the distance. "This happened before and I'm so fucking mad that it happened again!" Benny exclaimed, not caring about the people throwing us looks. "Who do you think you're throwing a dirty look at bitch!? Your dress looks like it was sewn by a bunch of malnourished rats so don't fucking look at me like that!" My eyes widened as he began to berate a random girl.

"Benny who are you talking to?" I cautiously whispered.

I quickly held him back as he began to look genuinely pissed, the girl responding back. "This is totes haut couture and you can't handle haut couture so I'm sorry I can't say the same for your H&M mess up. Continue letting your skin color blend in the dark, peasant."

My face quickly turned sour at her. "There's no need to speak like that miss-" Benny's voice quickly overpowered mine.

"Peasant? Me? Peasant?" He rapidly looked at me in disbelief. "I know this washed up hairless cat didn't just call me a peasant and try to be racist at the same time!" Benny rapidly became ballistic as I knew I had to hold him or else all hell will break loose. I held him tight as he prepared to fight her, thrashing his body around to run up towards her. "Your haut couture looks like hot shit! Micah I swear, let me go!"

The girl giggled as she adjusted her large pink fur coat, walking closer towards the suite as I kept Benny tightly held in place in efforts to not start up anything. "That's Kaitlyn Chanel Versace Von Gucci for you, jealousy is a disease, hope you feel better!" She threw an air kiss goodbye as I shook my head in disapproval.

"Benny let's go." I softly spoke.

Of course Benny had to get the last word out. "I'd worry more about the STD you probably have girl! Now that's one hell of a disease, hope you're ass don't feel better!" He aggressively air kissed back. "Dumb bitch!"

"Okay Benny that's enough." I tugged onto his arms tighter making his face crinkle at me.

"Why you holding me like I'm crazy!? Let go!" He tiredly exclaimed. "It's not my fault her rude ass was throwing me a dirty look for no reason! Did you hear what she saying back to me? Talking about how I should continue blending into the night, who the fuck says that?" He ranted and I wholeheartedly agreed but I just wanted him to calm down.

"Disgusting human beings exist and we can't do anything about it, Benny, come on." I gestured for him to walk back with me.

"Teach them a lesson, that's what you can do about it." Benny scoffed, fixing his turtle neck. "Jokes on her anyway, I don't care if my glowing skin tone can blend into this gorgeous night because I'm proud of it and I know I'm serving looks! Also, did you hear what that bitch name was?"