Chapter 1: Hello!

Bill texts are  like this  and Dippers texts are like this

Dipper woke up after a hard night, he worked until around 2am then just fell asleep. He got his projects done for his Vampires topic from his paranormal class he was taking at college. It had been around two days since Dipper requested to be friends with a kid he found randomly while trying to delete his account. He didnt delete it afterall. Someone told him his old friend Wendy had an account and he would talk to her on it.

Dipper checked his phone and opened the app. His eyes bolted to the top of the screen.

Someone had messaged him? Maybe it was Mabel, or Soos

Someone had messaged him? Maybe it was Mabel, or Soos. He did accept Soos' friend request and immediately laughed at the guys profile picture.

Dipper opened the message.

IllumiNaughty~ : Hello?

Dipper's throat went dry. He didn't actually think this kid would message him at all. So many regrets came flooding in.He typed something but then deleted it.

Deleted Message

IllumiNaughty~ : Hey! I saw that.

Dipper's mind was racing. He was online!? He must be able to check notifications quickly. He took a deep breath and sighed. What do you have to lose Dipper? Hes just a kid your the adult here! He thought before typing.

_Dippur_ : Um hi.

IllumiNaughty~ : Finally you talk. I was starting to think something happened to you.

_Dippur_ : Oh, um sorry?

IllumiNaughty~ : Its alright Pinetree ^^

_Dippur_ : Pinetree?

IllumiNaughty~ : Yeah Its your new nickname!

_Dippur_ : Riiight, listen I didn't mean to send you that friend request, so erm no point in giving me a nickname.

IllumiNaughty~ : oh thats a shame.

_Dippur_ : what?

IllumiNaughty~ : Yeah I was thinking you liked to talk to people, and maybe we could talk and get to know one another.

_Dippur_ : I mean I could...

IllumiNaughty~ : Nah you dont have to kid, im just messin with ya. Cya around Pinetree!

_Dippur_ : Wait!

IllumiNaughty~ : Yeees?~

Dipper sighed and thought about it for a split second before typing.

_Dippur_ : Talking sounds nice, Dont have many friends anyways so it'd be nice to talk to someone.

IllumiNaughty~ : Yay! This mean we friends now?

_Dippur_ : I guess...?

IllumiNaughty~ : OKAY! :D

_Dippur_ : Pfft Dork.

IllumiNaughty~ : gtg Pinetree Ttyl!

IllumiNaughty~ Logged out.

Dipper sighed again. Maybe this kid isn't so bad after all.