"Truuuu." She said sounding like 2 Chainz. I laughed. We sat down.

"Can I ask you a question." Some girl said standing in front of my desk.

"Sure."

"Are you fuckin' with Harlem." I looked at her long and hard before answering her question.

"That's none of your business. Now you can excuse yourself and get out my face." I said trying to be as nice as possible. She marched away with attitude.

I don't know what's wrong with these bitches being in another man's business when they not even his girl. He don't know them but yet they want to know who he fucking with.

It was now lunch and like always I was excited. We were all laughing and joking around who I guess is Harlem's girlfriend came up and sat next to him. She kissed his cheek and everyone seem to have stopped talking. I continued to eat the pizza not paying attention to them. He not my man so why would there be a reason to get mad.

"Hi, I'm Monica." Monica said.

"I'm Tori."

"I'm Cori." I said not really caring about this conversation.

"Harlem you goin' eat them fries?" I asked.

"You can have them. They dry as fuck."

"Put ketchup on them. Duh." I took his fries and put ketchup on them and began to eat them. The conversation started back up but I couldn't help but feel tension.

"Can I ask you a question." Monica said.

"You just did, but sure."

"Was that you that got out my man car this morning?" She asked. Jalen began to choke on his juice and Harlem coughed like he was uncomfortable.

"Yes it was. Is that a problem." I said. I really didn't care if it was a problem though.

"It is. I don't want you taking rides from my man. And I damn sure don't want you hugged up on him. He's not yours so find your own."

"He's my friend. I'm going to do what I want. If it's a problem oh well. That's your problem not mine."

"Just stay away from my man." I laughed.

"What's so funny about what I just said."

"Boo I don't think you hear me. I do not give two fucks about who man he is. He is my friend. If that's a problem oh well. I'm going to keep doing me. I would stay away from him but I just don't want to. You goin' have to talk to him about that."

"Y'all just chill out foreal." Harlem said. "Monica stop tripping yo."

Me being around Harlem is her problem not mine. I didn't do anything wrong. I'm just being a friend with someone. If she want to step to someone it should be Harlem. He know what he doing. It's not my fault he wants to be my friend. I hate when bitches do that. They try and confront another bitch over a nigga. No you confront your nigga about it. He was in the wrong not the other bitch.

"I'm chilled. She not getting to me." I said. I took another bite from my pizza.

"Hoe." She said then got up and walked away.

I don't care about what you call me. None of it is true.

"I thought you were going to fight her. I know how you is." Tori said.

"Nah. Why would I fight her? She didn't do nothing to me. It be them other girls that fight over a nigga that's not theirs." I said.

Like how can someone fight over a nigga that ain't yours? I don't understand.

"You right. That be them denial ass girls." Tori said.

"I'm saying though." Erica agreed.

"You handled that well. I thought you were one to fight." Jaleel said.

"I fight. I'm just not about to fight over dumb shit. Come at me wrong or put your hands on me then you'll see me with hands." They laughed but I was dead serious.

I felt someone put their arm around my waist. I pulled away out of reflexes. I turned and it was Justin.

"What's up boo." Justin said and kissed my cheek. I laughed and playfully pushed him off me.

"Hey knucklehead." I said leaning in to give him a hug.

"Tori act like you can't never speak to a nigga."

"Hi Justin. What you doin' over here?"

"I heard my baby was arguing so I came. Plus I didn't talk to her all-day."

"Oh." Tori said wanting to end conversation with him. I really don't understand why she dislike him so much.

"You see me. Now what?"

"I don't get a kiss?" He askes leaning in for a kiss. I gave him a peck on the lips.

"Damn I see how it is, but who your friends?" He asked looking around the table. I forgot they were there.

"That's Jalen, Jaleel, Erica and Harlem." I said pointing to each one.

"What's up, I'm Justin."

"Hey... What's good." They spoke.

"Aight bae. I'll see you later." He said then got up.

"That's your boyfriend." Erica asked.

"Nope. Just a friend." I said.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked Harlem since he been quiet.

"Nun'."

Ok. Why is he acting like that. I looked at my phone.

Torboo: awkward

I looked at her confused and drunk my juice.

"Har-" I turned around and he got up and walked out. Wow. He just bitched the shit out of me.

--------

Vote

Comment

Share