Julius Arden Alexopoulos for fools

-mythicbxtch I hope you like it!

F O R M

full name ➺ Julius Arden Alexopoulos

age in appearance ➺ 22 but he is actually 371

sexuality ➺ Heterosexual

abilities ➺ standard perfectionist abilities + appearance shifting and vampiric

personality ➺ Julius is an asshole. It's as simple as that. He is cocky and egotistical, he always immediately gets what he wants and when he doesn't he'll make sure he gets it eventually. Girls stand in line for even a minute of his attention and he loves it. He smokes, drinks, parties, does drugs, sleeps around and doesn't give a flying fuck. He's got a body like Hercules and a mind like Minerva. You better watch out with this boy because nothing is what it looks like. He's the perfect example of that. He doesn't trust easily and nobody gets too close. He's always fun and games, never too serious about anything. If he doesn't know what's going on he resorts to insults or jokes, it's his defence mechanism. People give up getting close to him after a while and that's fine with him. The only person he really, really likes is his best friend Liam.

face claim ➺ Paddy Mitchell

short back story ➺ Julius was born in Antwerp, Belgium. His father was Greek and his mother Dutch. The Alexopoulos' where a wealthy, well known family. They owned a tech company, working on stuff ranging from apps to robots to artificial intelligence. When Julius was 11 they moved to California to set up headquarters in silicon valley. He loved it there, he loved the sun, the people, the food, everything. The only problem was that his parents were never home, always working. So he was always by himself. He started going out, partying and drinking. He was having the time of his life. By the time he was 17 he had already built up his 'bad boy player' reputation. When he heard of the serum he didn't hesitate to sign up.

theme song ➺ drugs by eden

F A C E C L A I M

A E S T H E T I C

A E S T H E T I C

"Bad boys ain't no good but good boys ain't no fun"