o n e - h u n d r e d - a n d - t e n

perrieedwards

Liked by harrystyles, jadethirlwall, selenagomez and 1

Liked by harrystyles, jadethirlwall, selenagomez and 1.901.710 others

perrieedwards These four weeks was like a roller coaster. First of all, we had a break for a few weeks because of a terrible fight. It made me so sad and stressed out, I cried all days that I started worrying for my baby's health.
You all were right. We weren't together. Something happened to us. But I wore my engagement ring anyway and I pretended to behave like nothing happened, like we were still together. But I figured out that I was feeling worser than before. I figured out that I was alone, carrying a baby and I didn't know what I should've do.
Then I had one of my monthly meetings with the doctor, it seems I'm carrying an healthy baby girl, and I was happy. I was really happy and I was happy about what I did after that meeting. I called Harry, I told him we were having a girl, and we should've started thinking of her name. We talked like nothing happened. He was the same Harry of four weeks ago, and I was the same Perrie of four weeks ago. We were happy in that moment. All the sadness, the stress and the pain disappeared in less than one second, because we still loved each other more than everything. Our marriage wasn't ruined as I thought. Our story wasn't over. And I'm happy to share with you a part of our life in the past four weeks, and the excitement for our baby. I'm happy to share this pic as well, where all of us started.
Thank you for the lovely messages. Thank you for who was worried and for who was still supporting me. Thank you for the hate messages as well, it's a demonstration of love. Thank you to my friends, to my family and to Harry's family. Thank you everyone.

All the love,
your Perrie.

View all 100 comments

selenagomez ❤️

cherylofficial Glad to hear you're feeling better 🧡

perriebra This pic made my whole life

perriebra And, omg, you love harry so fücking much

jadethirlwall 💛

goldperrie she kept her comments on for five minutes omg

hendall fake fake fake fake (perrieedwards deleted your comment).

Comments under this post have been disabled.

I updated three times today 👀