o n e - h u n d r e d

From E!News to you.

Perrie Edwards and Harry Styles: they got finally married.

We missed a lot this week

We missed a lot this week. Especially an huge awaited wedding!

Didn't hear it yet? How is it possible? Perrie Edwards (from Little Mix) and Harry Styles (from One Direction) got married last week

We met the married couple before they went to their honeymoon (but they didn't tell us where they're going, sad emoji).

They're sitting on our comfortable couch, Harry's holding Perrie's hand. They're the cutest, I can't handle it.
I'm joking with Harry about his album, and I take the opportunity to tell to Perrie how much we loved Glory Days (and congratulated for the baby and the wedding, of course).

Then I have to do my work, ask questions to them because I have to write an article about their relationship (so I have to keep my fangirl problem for myself, annoyed emoji).
Harry started with his speech. They got married in Italy after one moth of wedding plans, he had four best man for that day: James Corden, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan. He was so emotional that he had sweaty palms for the whole ceremony.
Perrie told us that she cried for almost the whole wedding because she's pregnant and her hormones are messed up. But we know that she was just more emotional than Harry. Their next step is a baby, and he/ she is coming in late April.

They apologized and tell me that they have to go, «Honeymoon is waiting for us», Harry said to me. I want to add a BIG sad emoji, with tears and all.

Oh, and they're hoping that, if someone knows where they're going, that person will not tell to everyone where they're going and how long. It's their honeymoon, they want just privacy, please respect them.

quick question: have you got a distance best friend?

Yes, I got a distance best friend.