n i n e t y - t h r e e

Perrie was walking thought the hallway with her dirty laundry in a basket under her arm, and her phone in her left hand, reading messages. Not very interested about them.

Her phone rang, she didn't look to the ID, she thought Harry was calling so she just answered.
"Hello?".
"Hi Perrie, it's Gigi talking!", she said in her annoying voice. Perrie winced.
"Okay. Bye", she was almost to end the call.
"No, wait. I really need to talk with you, Perrie".
"Talk about what? Zayn? You? I won't".
"Why you hate me?", Gigi asked and, almost at the same time, Perrie laughed. Why I hate you? Well, you're with my ex fiancée, it's already an explanation. And because it's you. I hate your face.

"Mind your business, Gigi. You don't really want me to explain". If I'm mean with her, Harry will absolutely going to know that. And I won't him to tell that I have to work on my attitude. I have to bully her, just.
Gigi sighed, "Zayn broke up with me. He still loves you". She was almost crying. I didn't expect that. Gosh, Zayn didn't tell us that he dumped her.
"Did he dumped you trough a text?", she tried to mock, what did you think now? Zayn dumped you and I have to be your best friend for life? No way.
"Kind of". Oh-oh.

Perrie left the basket with her dirty laundry in it on the floor beside her and Harry's bedroom and went downstairs, with her phone pressed to her hear, listening to Gigi's silent crying. The sound of Perrie's footsteps filled the empty and silent house. The noise of her thoughts was loud, echoing in the whole room, insecurities went out of her head like a prisoner gets out of prison, with an incredible bold urge.

Forced herself to help her, Perrie took a deep breath and -mentally- lined up the words, giving a meaning to her speech.
"Listen, Gigi. I'm not feeling very good today, so I won't go out and have a coffe together. Can you come over?", what did I do?
"Can I? Really?", Gigi asked, she seemed surprised.
"I guess you can. But no one have to know that you and I are having a conversation in front of a coffee".

Perrie waited an half hour, talking with Harry about their wedding.
"I set a date!", she yelled. "Next month. In Italy, Venice".
"Next month?", Harry seemed surprised, well, he is quite surprised.
"Next month, yes".
She really wanted to marry him as soon as possible, in front of a priest, their families, their relatives and their friends. She wanted to make a promise: take Harry to be her lawfully-wedded husband, in good times and in bad, to love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, until death do them part.

To be continued, eheh I'm mean 😈

quick question: favorite book?

mine is The Truth About The Harry Quebert Affair (read it, it's wonderful)