n i n e t y - f o u r

"Ehm, alright. Next month, yeah, perfect!", he reassured her admitting that the day she settled was perfect; cutting off her insecurities, indecision, rethinking, all the trouble in her messed head.
"I have to go now", his sweet -and tired- voice echoed trough the device, making her feel a bit sad and nostalgic.
"I miss you so much. I love you to the moon and back".
"I miss you too, love", she whispered with a chocked up, rejecting the sadness and the tears, watching the empty room and listening to the silence. He ended the call.

In the room sounded the bell's noise, so loud and annoying, drilling into her head.
She stood up and walked until the door, opened it and revealed Gigi's figure. She was wearing a black sweatpants. She looks horrible today. Serves her right.
"Come in", Perrie said, moving to a couple of inches to let her in. Then she closed the door, and drove her into the kitchen. "Would you like something? Coffee? Tea? biscuits? Cappuccino?", Gigi shook her head four times, took a seat in the chair beside the dining table and cried. She cried for a whole hour, Perrie felt a terrible feeling inside her weak soul. She wanted to hug her, because she thought that an hug was all Gigi needed. And it was, Gigi held Perrie stronger than ever, as she was almost breaking Perrie's bone.

"Don't tell that neither", Perrie pointed her finger to Gigi, recommending her in a silent way.
"I'm a locked box". Gigi smiled, she looked less horrible than an hour ago.
"How's Harry? Your baby? Can I come to the wedding?".
Perrie looked shocked. How can a person be happy when a minute ago this person was sad?
Then she thought about Gigi's question, not really sure about what the answer. Not really sure about anything, to be honest.
"Sure, why not?".

Why not? Because your boyfriend dumped you, because he still loves me. I don't know what to do, I'm getting married, and my ex fiancée still loves me.
I'm having a baby, but my ex fiancée still loves me.
I love Harry, but my ex fiancée still loves me.
I used to hate Zayn, because he was in a relationship with you instead with me. So, why not?
Perrie's phone buzzed, middle of the table, Harry's messages appeared on the screen.

We should start with preparations.
I'm at home tomorrow if you wanna start. Miss you xx

She shook her head, asking to herself why she choose a date that seemed to close, that seemed tomorrow.
"What's happening?", Gigi asked, noticed her thinky face.
"We should start with preparations, that's all I'm thinking", liar.

When Gigi left, Perrie had a guest list yet, three possible bridesmaids and her head full of thoughts.
Before she could call her bestfriends, she added a name on guest list: Zayn. Perfectly aware that Harry'd freaked out.

I skipped the daily update yesterday, I'm sorry!

quick question: what place you wanna visit? and why?