15.

15

Danny woke up to the feel of something moving from under him. It was obvious the person was trying not to wake him but Danny had impeccable senses.

He jolted up feeling his head shake and he saw that it was Mickey. Of course.

Mickey was laying on his bed, shirtless, with his sculpted chest on full view.

Danny gasped looking down praying that his pants were on.

"...did we?"

Mickey rolled his eyes jumping off the bed. "Trust me citrus, you'd know if we fucked."

"What happened last night?" Danny asked trying to change the subject, "I feel like a truck ran over my head more than once."

"You got stupid drunk, you had like five beers in a couple of minutes, than you passed out on the couch," Mickey ran his fingers through Danny's hair making him shiver.

"How am I in bed?"

Mickey laughed moving his finger down to Danny's lips touching them curiously, "Well you woke up and before I could stop you you downed fucking half a bottle of vodka," Mickey reached under his bed pulling out the bottle for evidence. "After that, you went off the rails,"

Danny sat at the edge of the bed with his face in his hands chagrined. "What did I do?"

Mickey was having the time of his life, he jumped on the bed pulling out a cig. He laid back taking a drag, "you tried to strip for me, and when I decided to enjoy the show you called me a fag...then you tried to suck me off saying that you fucking wanted to lick me like I was one of your blades—"

"I..I don't want to hear it—"

"So you don't want to hear about how you gave me head last night? About how you took all of me in your mouth like a good little boy, how I fucked your face, and how you massages my nuts, about how you were begging me to fuck you and how you got mad when I wouldn't, or maybe about how I sucked you off and how you loved every fucking second of it—"

"You let me give you slop while I was under the influence,"

"You did that under the influence of my presence, not the fucking vodka." Mickey said knowing it was true. And knowing how much it would bother Danny.

"Not true, I'm not gay.."

Mickey took another drag before grabbing Danny dick through his pants, squeezing.

Danny stifled a moan, he was as hard as the situation he was in.

"I'm not gay," Mickey mimicked laughing at how confused Danny looked.

He squeezed again and this time he put his face between Danny's neck and shoulder breathing him in.

"You want me Danny, I can fucking smell it on you, just say it. You'll regret it if you don't..."

Danny opened his mouth to protest but he was cut off. He felt the hairs on the back of his neck stand up and he snapped out of his daze.

"Get your gun Mickey," Danny whispered.

Mickey was going to ask why but then he heard a thump on the door and he knew someone had just kicked in the front door. He threw his cig to the floor stomping on it.

Danny loaded up pulling his weapons from their hiding spots throughout the room.

"Police?"

"They wouldn't dare," Danny growled.

Mickey slipped on his boots quietly.

"I take them out up close, you handle the up top kills,"

Mickey frowned not liking the thought of Danny up close fighting people with his fucking ninja stars while they were points guns at him.