7.

7.

"What's the surprise?" Carter asked asked for the millionth time.

Nicky smirked at her, she was excited, "we're almost there, do you hear it?

Carter closed her eyes and used her ears, but all she could here was someone talking, it sounded Italian

"What am I gonna meet your folks?"

"You got the Italian part right but it isn't my family," Nicky pulled up to the lot and she realized then what was happening, it was a drive in movie. On the projector 'The Godfather ' was playing.

Carter felt herself tear up when he pulled out a box from the back that was filled with popcorn, drinks, and a whole bunch of junk.

She looked at him and held his hand, "how did I get so lucky to have found you Nicholas Aleksandr Chandler?"

His heart swelled, "you deserve the world Carter, and I'm gonna give it to you."

Nicky lowered the windows a tad so that the sound of the movie would sweep into the car.

Carter opened the popcorn bag and started munching on the popcorn, her parents never allowed to go to these things because of all the Puerto Rican's and other black people that usually came here to hang. It was a melting pot.

He mentally thanked Curly for suggesting this spot, she looked at ease, and so enthralled with in the film, she looked cold, he took off his jacket and covered her in it. He realized that even blue made her look gorgeous. It brought out her eyes.

She looked up at him and he pushed a hair out her face that had been bothering her since she stepped into the car, he had noticed.

And he gave her this sweet smile.

That's when Carter Clover fell in love with Nicky Chandler.

"Nicky," she whispered biting her lips.

"Yeah sweet cheeks?"

"Kiss me."

Her voice was so soft, the light was dim, and The Godfather was playing in the back, and it was perfect.

"Alright then Ms. Clover." He wanted to do more than just kiss those perfect lips , but he was ecstatic. And he lowered his head taking her head in his large hands to tug her close. And he's kissing her. Once, twice, and she realized she'd never have enough. He's everywhere up her back and over her arms and suddenly he's kissing her harder, deeper, with a fervent urgent need she'd never known before. And she was giving it right back to him.

She pulled away to breath practically moaning from pleasure, she'd never been kiss like that, she'd never felt love like he gave her.

He bent down, his lips against her cheek, brushing it lightly-and still that light touch sent shivers through her nerves, shivers that made her whole body tremble. "If you want me to stop, tell me now," he whispered. When she still said nothing, he brushed his mouth against the hollow of her temple. "Or now." He traced the line of her cheekbone. "Or now." His lips were against hers.