5.

5.

Danny walked into the three story house, it was inconspicuous, one would never know the shit that went on inside, the doors were bullet proof and reinforced with illegally obtained military grade defenses.

Danny looked around the house for others he heard a couple footsteps upstairs, he was already introduced to Curly, he was an ex butler but ended up killing the man he worked for cause the guy was a huge ass, Curly moved from Washington to Georgia and created new alias.

Danny walked into the kitchen and sitting on the island was a black hair guy smoking a cigarette.

He was unconventionally handsome, he had a sun-kissed face, bright green eyes and jet black hair, his teeth were pearl white and he had flushed pink lips. He wore a black top and Olive tones sweats and combat boots. He was covered in tattoos, it was safe to say he was intimidating.

The guy looked up and pulled out a gun and aimed it Danny's head, "who the fuck are you?"

"Danny Chandler."

"Danny Chandler." The man repeated taking another hit from his cigarette.

The man put the gun down and hopped off the island and took in Danny's appearance "you're shitfaces brother."

"And you are?"

"His best friend," The man put the cigarette back in his mouth.

"Okay, but your name would help."

"It would wouldn't it?" He teased.

Nicky walked in and saw that his friend was pushing his kid brothers buttons.

"Danny, this is my best friend Mikhalio  Killian Castellano."

"Why don't you tell freckles my social security while you're at it shit breath?" He rolled his eyes, "people tried to call me Mickey but I fucking hate it, and it got confusing with Nicky and shit, so call me Kill, or don't call me at all."

"Why?" Danny asked interested.

"Cause I fucking kill people Smart guy, plus my middle name is Killian, so it works I guess."

He walked over to the couch and kicked his feet up, Danny didn't like Kill as the name to call Mikhalio, it didn't suit Mikhalio, he liked Mickey so he decided that's what he'd call him.

"Alright guys, the rest of the boys are on a task, so basically we're just here to hang, I can't stay long though, I've got a  date."

Danny wasn't listening, he walked up the wall by the TV and drew dots on different spots on the wall, he kept walking in front of Mickey. The others were in the kitchen still talking.