And from the moment when I was finished grandma knock on my door and told me that Bane was already here.

"His on time." I told myself upon going down.

I came down and saw him and grandpa talking seriously, they look to me when I came nearer and Bane instantly came to me and hug me, grandpa just silently drinking his coffee.

“an early bird I see” he just smirk while standing up “of course. I need to be, I don’t want someone to get tired of waiting” while winking at me. I just rolled my eyes.

We said goodbye to my grandparents and said to keep an eye to Jade and shadow for a while, they nod and smiled at me, grandma hugging me, and grandpa patting my head. I just grinned at them. Then I waved goodbye before going to our destination.

I was shock to see Bane stop near the tree and saw a bike behind it. It was a red motorbike I don’t know what model but it looks new and cool. I’m mesmerized at it seeing how it was so sleek.

Then he handed me his helmet, cause its only one on the bike. I look at it confused why his giving that to me, he then rolled his eyes and he totally put the helmet on my head then patted me a bit hard on it. I eyed him, he just laugh and get on his bike.

“Get on Gab” he gestured me to ride on it, I pouted then he hissed. He then pulled me to him, to ride on him. (Say what? Is that wrong? Don’t be green minded people.. lolz) so I just follow along. I ride on his bike I’m having a bit of trouble riding it then he help me to my feet. (Don’t blame me, it’s the first time that I’ll ride a motorbike like that. And I don’t have long legs like he have.)

“Are you sure you’ll be fine without having a helmet on? Isn’t it dangerous? And a cop might see us and give you a ticket or something for not having a helmet on” I said

“Don’t worry ill be fine and the rest of the way to my home is deeper on the woods well be fine” he said.

I was about to ask him where his house when he started the engine and it roared, I began to panic I don’t know where to hold as i've said it’s the first time that I'll ride this one so I just hold on his shoulders awkwardly and he started laughing.

“Better hold on me tighter if you don’t want to fall” he said smirking at me. My eyes widen and so I hug his back tighter, hugging him from behind and he just laugh and I feeling his body shake from his laugh.

I too smiled after a while, contented on this moment, his body is warm and so strong then in that moment he suddenly burst his way. I scream like a girl griping his body to me for my dear life while he was laughing at me. Gahh..I hate him now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The ride was long and I felt a little dizzy because of the uneven road of the forest floor, so I lay my head on his back, Bane lowers his speed instantly, noticing me being silent.