"Let's go!" Caleb said and grabbed my hand and dragged me with him. I almost fell but I held my balance. Cameron and Carson just chuckled and walked behind us.

Carson was driving, Caleb went in the back and I followed him to the back. We both had window seats and I was about to put my seat belt on but then Cameron came to the back and making me scoot into the middle seat.

"Hey! Why are you sitting here. Why didn't you sit in the front?"

"Eh, I felt like sitting back here."

I just rolled my eyes and scooted over. I was sitting still and minding my own business when Cameron decides to put his legs on me!

"Um, what do you think your doing?" I asked.

"Putting my legs on your lap, duh. I thought you where smarter then that." He said as he messed up my hair.

I tried moving his legs but they didn't even move.

"How much do your legs weigh?! Jeez!"

He just chuckled but then took his legs off. He then scooted over so close to me that I don't even know how I was able to breathe. He lifted his arms and stretched and put his stupid hairy armpit in my face.

"Ugh! Cameron! Get your stupid and nasty hairy armpit out of my face!" All the boys in the car laughed but Cameron continued to put his armpit in my face on purpose! Are you kidding me?!

"Caleb.help. Me!"

"Oh come on! It's funny, and Cameron won't even listen. So your on your own."

I look up at Cameron but he just starts to continuously poke my arm. I look at Caleb for some help and he just shrugged his shoulders! And I thought we were friends?!

Cameron starts to poke my thigh and his face was like five inches away from my face while saying "hi, hi, hi, hi, hi, hi, hi" what is this boy trying to achieve? The Olympic medal for stupidity?

I let out a loud sigh. I push Cameron away from me and tried climbing to the front seat. Cameron grabbed my waist and pulled me back with his freezing hands!

"Your hands are freezing!"

He just chuckled. Is it just me or do these boys chuckle a lot?

Cameron started playing with my hair but I decided to look straight and tried to ignore him during the car ride.

He continued to play with my hair and started to touch my face. I took a deep breath and tried to think of something positive before I explode.

'We are going to the beach. We are going to the beach.' I repeated in my head.

Once we got there I literally jumped out of the car and started to kiss the floor!

"I made it! Yes!! I'm alive!! Stupid Cameron!!" I yelled and the boys laughed at my craziness while people around us gave me a look.

I got up and helped them empty the car. Which was only like beach chairs, a big umbrella, a cooler filled with drinks, and a grill for a barbecue.

I grabbed a chair and followed Carson for a good spot. Once we found one, I opened up my chair and laid down on it.

We decided on playing volleyball. It was Cameron and I against Carson and Caleb. And just saying, we were totally kicking their butts!

It's my turn to serve but something caught my attention! A good looking man, that's right!

I ran to Cameron and started hitting his arm "There's a really hot dude over there! Help me get his attention"

"Brody? I was the one who invited him here."