Chapter: 13 Part: 1

So I will be splitting this chapter in 2! This first half will be the date, and the second will pretty much be filler. It'll be some very spicy filler, but if you don't wanna read it, you don't have to. It doesn't really advance the plot or anything. I'll remind you all at the beginning of part 2. Enjoy!

*Kylee's P.O.V.* At Kylee's house...

I checked my phone again for the time. "11:43... Where are they?" I paced in front of the tv.

 I raced into the bathroom. I ran my fingers through my hair and readjusted my rose headband. I checked my outfit which was a black tank top with a rose red skirt and red high tops.

Then I heard the doorbell ring. I jumped in excitement and hurried to answer it. I opened the door to see Matt wearing a red jacket and blue jeans with white converse. Benjamin was wearing a black snapback, a red v-neck with a black jacket over it, and black jeans with red converse.

I smiled brightly at them both. 

Matt reached out to me. "You ready to go?" He smiled.

"Yep. Let's go." I closed my front door then we all walked over to my car.  Benjamin opened the passenger side door for me.

"I'll drive." Matt got in on the driver side.

I got in, Benjamin closed the door then got in the backseat. We all buckled our seat belts then Matt started the car.

"So... Where are we going guys?" I heard Benjamin laugh from the backseat then Matt spoke.

"That's a surprise, Kylee." He smiled as he backed out of the driveway.

I pouted. "Fine..."

A Lengthy Car Ride Later...

I felt a slight nudge and opened my eyes.

"We're here Kylee." Matt and Benjamin both got out of the car.

I quietly yawned then got out of the car. I closed the door and stretched. Then I jumped hearing a distant scream. I slowly turned around, and my eyes widened. 

In front of us was an enormous amusement park filled with roller coasters, kiddie rides and more.

"Well, don't just stare at it." Matt walked ahead of me and Benjamin. 

Benjamin followed then turned holding out his hand to me. "Yeah. Let's go." He smiled. My heart pounded, and I took his hand. We all walked into the park.

"Hello! Could I get your tickets please?" A woman in a very colorful uniform walked over to us.

"Yeah, here's all three." Matt pulled three tickets out of his pocket then handed them to her.

She took them then handed Matt three wristbands. "Have a nice and fun day at Tinkerland!" She smiled brightly then walked away towards another group of people.

Matt turned towards us. "I assume we're supposed to wear these. So here." He handed me and Benjamin wristbands. We took them. 

 "They read, Have a terrific time at Tinkerland!" I spoke as I put mine on.

Matt laughed. "That's really cheesy."

Benjamin shrugged. "Well, I've heard that a lot of the rides here are really awesome."

"I've heard that some of them are only for adults because kids and teens get too scared of them." Matt loomed over me trying to evoke fear.

I playfully pushed him then walked pass him grabbing a map of the park from the large wall of them. "Well, how about we go find some of them?" I smirked.