Chapter: 9

Warning! Short Chappie!  

*Matt's P.O.V.*

I readjusted my hoodie as I waited by Kylee's car. 

"What are you doing here?" 

I turned to see Benjamin. He slightly shoved me.

"Kylee just blew me off saying that she's hanging out with Sam. I know she's going out with you! You said 2 months!"

"Matt-" We turned to see Kylee rushing over with Sam following behind her.

"Benjamin? What are you doing here?"

Benjamin smiled at her. "I just came to... To send you off."

Mhm. Sure lie to her...

Sam looked at me. "And Matt?" She just stood there. She was trying to hint to me what to say, but I was getting nothing. 

She pointed at Kylee then mouthed, "Be honest."

I slightly nodded then turned to Kylee. "I came to see Kylee."

Kylee's eyes widened, and I felt Benjamin's death glare.

"What would you need to see MY girlfriend for?" Benjamin stepped beside Kylee.

I looked over at Sam. She gestured towards Kylee. She mouthed, "Go. For. It."

I looked at Benjamin. He had flames in his eyes waiting for what I was going to say.

I'm letting not Kylee slip out of my hands again. Especially not into the ones of a guy like him.

"I'm going to tell her the truth about you, and I'm taking her back."

"Oh really? Well how about we all come out of the closet then?" Benjamin looked at Sam. "You both think you're so smart? Sam, you're still a fucking lesbian. You even asked your girlfriend to help Matt stage him cheating."

Sam's eyes filled with worry, and she gasped covering her mouth with her hand. "How did-"

"Your girlfriend is a fucking mess." Benjamin then turned towards me. "You lied to your girlfriend about cheating on her so that you wouldn't have to deal with your own problems! You could-"

"That's enough, Benjamin!" Kylee shoved him then looked at me.

Tears were streaming down her face.

"You staged what happened? Why?"

"Benjamin was threatening to rape you if I didn't agree to his deal. I just wanted to keep you safe."

"By letting me date him? You even- Ugh!" Kylee pushed pass me and opened her car door. "Sam. Get. In."

"Kylee-" "Get in Sam!" Sam looked at me with concern filled eyes. She then got in on the passenger side.

I looked at Kylee through her window. "Kylee, let's talk about this!"

"About what this time, Matt? How I'm just an object to fuck to both of you? Or how you gave up your girlfriend to avoid dealing with the problem on your own?" She looked at Benjamin. "Benjamin you are literally dead to me. You're the true paragon of an asshole and a douchebag." She rolled up her window and started her car.

I watched as she pulled off then I turned towards Benjamin. 

He shrugged turning around. "Bitches will always be bitches. Onto the next one I guess."

I grabbed his arm. "If you really think that I'm just going to let you walk right out of this..." I laughed evilly. "You've got another thing coming."

Benjamin turned to face me then grinned. "Great because I could really use a way to get rid of all of this pent up frustration."

He threw a punch at my stomach, but I backed up just in time. I lunged at him throwing a right hook. He swiftly dodged under it the tackled me. But I wasn't going down without a fight. I weighed myself down preventing him from tipping me over. I lifted him up by his jacket and looked up at him.

"So, what are you gonna do now, Matthew? Huh! I ruined your relationship with your girlfriend, and now you have nothing! No matter what I've won."

"You haven't ruin anything. Kylee is still mine whether or not she agrees to it. Even if it's from the sidelines..." I brought Benjamin's face to mine. "I will always protect what's mine."

I then lifted Benjamin up. "You may be a little taller than me... But I will always be stronger."

"Wait, dude. Think about what you're about-" I slammed Benjamin down onto the blacktop of the parking lot.

He let out a groan then passed out. I let him go then looked off into the direction Kylee drove off in. 

Time to get my girl back. 

I ran off to Kylee's place.