Chapter: 6

Warning! Short Chappie.  

*Kylee's P.O.V.* 2 Months Ago...

"I'll see you later Mom! I'm going out with Matt!" I yelled up to my mother as I neared the front door.

"Okay! Be safe Honey!"

I walked out of my house and to my car. I pulled out my phone and dialed Matt's number. It rang twice then I heard, "Why hello gorgeous."

I could feel Matt grinning through the phone. "Hello handsome." I smiled.

"You're on your way here to come pick me up, right?"

"Yeah, I getting in the car now." I opened my car door and got in as I spoke.

"Awesome. I'll be ready when you get here."

"Alright, I'll text you when I get there." 

"Alright, I'll see you then."

"See ya." I hung up then started my car.

A bit later outside Matt's place...

I slowly pulled into Matt's driveway as I saw his front door open. A slender girl with red hair stepped out followed by Matt. Matt waved to the girl, and she kissed him.

I quickly got out of my car. I was enraged. "Matt! What the hell!"

Matt pushed the girl away then ran over to me. "It's not what it looks like Kylee! I-"

"Don't give me that bullshit, Matthew!" I shoved him, and tears filled my eyes. I ran back to my car.

"Kylee! No!"

I got in my car, and Matt stood at my window. 

"Just fucking listen to me! Give me another chance-"

"Why should I, Matt?" I looked at him through the window with tears streaming down my cheeks. My cheeks were rose red from my tears.

Matt looked out of breath, and his hair was in the usual messy style that I loved. His eyes were begging for sympathy. "Because I've never given you a reason to not trust me."

I paused for a second then rolled down my window. "Two minutes. You've got two minutes."

Matt exhaled in relief. "Thank you. Now that girl is my cousin, May. She's been out of state for awhile, and I'm seeing her today for the first time in-" 

"Hey baby... Oh, she's still here?" May had walked over, and she was clearly intoxicated.

I started my car, and rolled my window back up. "Matt. We. Are. Done."

"Kylee!" Matt pounded on my window. "I didn't mean to, Kylee. Just get out, and we can talk about this."

I looked behind me to back out. "There's nothing to talk about." I backed out of the driveway, and Matt followed. 

As I drove away I heard, "I'm sorry!"

Present Day...

I sighed heavily. "And that's what happened."

Benjamin grabbed my hand. "I'm so sorry... I will forever treat you like the princess that you've always been." He kissed my forehead.

I placed my hand on Benjamin's chest. "Benjamin..." I looked him in the eyes. "I-"

"Ooooo. Onii-"

"Mari! Shh..."

Benjamin and I turned to see Mari and Riley intently watching us. I blushed deeply.

"Mari! Dad! What did I tell you guys about spying on me?" He walked towards them.

"We weren't spying, Son. Plus you are in the hallway."

"Don't make excuses, Dad."

Mari slid pass Benjamin and walked over to me.

"Onii didn't do anything to you, right?" She got on her tiptoes and examined me.

I placed my hand on her head and smiled brightly at her. "No, he didn't do anything, Mari. I'm alright."

"Enough! Let's just go eat. Kylee's really hungry." Benjamin stormed over and grabbed my hand. His eyes were clouded.

"Benjamin calm-"

"Don't tell me to calm down! You-"

Silence fell over us as Benjamin became aware of his surroundings again.

"I-I-" He let go of my hand and rushed back to his room.

"Benjamin-" I was about to chase after him, but someone grabbed my arm. I turned to see Riley holding my arm.

"Leave him be. He just needs sometime to himself."

"Yeah, Onee-chan Let's go eat dinner!"

"But... Okay." 

Riley and Mari started walking away. I looked at the door to Benjamin's room.

Benjamin... What's wrong?