Bieber Imagine #9

• Dedicated to iJoJobelieber

A long Bieber #Imagine for @iJoJobelieber (twitter) ♥

I'm in one of Justin Bieber's concert, and Justin is about to sing OLLG when someone comes up to me, and touches my shoulder. "Hey, would you like to be the One Less Lonely Girl?" the woman, aka Allison, says. "OMG YES!" I shout, and follow her to backstage. Alfredo comes up to me and tells me what to do before two dancers come up to me and grab me on stage, leading me towards the chair.

"Her heart's locked, and nowhere to get the key. I’ll take her, and leave the world with one less lonely girl..." My heart rate speeds up as I see Justin coming up to me. He takes the roses from one of his dancer and puts them on my lap without looking at me. He continues to dance in front of me for awhile until he turns around to face me. He's about to caress my cheek when he stops. He just stands there without moving.

All of sudden he comes to me and puts his hands on my face. He stares right into my eyes while biting his lips, making me blush. One of his dancers pats his shoulder, causing him to come back to reality. He coughes and continues to do whatever he has to do. "There's gonna be one less lonely girl!" He says and runs to backstage, leaving me on the chair with the roses he gave me.

Could someone please tell me just happened?

I walk to backstage, just about to get back to the crowd, when someone grabs my arm. "Hey.." Justin says. I feel my heart beating like crazy. "Hi." I mumble. "Sorry, I.. I didn't catch your name..." He murmurs. "U-uhm, J-Jojo.." I stutter. "Hey, Jojo... Uhm.... If.. If you want to, you can come here after the show and we could hang out... Only if you want to." he suggest, letting go of my arm. I slightly nod since I'm afraid that if I open my mouth, a scream will come out of it. He smiles at me and lets me go back to the audience. Did Justin Bieber just ask me to hang out with him? OMB!

~Le After Show~

I walk to backstage and a big man comes up to me. "Uhm... I'm Jojo..." I mumble. "Backstage pass please." he says. "Uhm.. I don't.. I don't have one..." I stutter. "Then I guess you can't come in." he says, starting to walk away. "But.." "Hey! Jojo!" I see Justin coming up to me with a huge smile on his face. "It's cool, man. She's a friend." he says, and lets me in, leading me into a big room full of people. I can recognize some of them. Scooter, Pattie, Jeremy, Jazzy, Jaxon, Ryan, Chaz, Nolan and Mitch, and many more. I just can't believe it's really happening.

"Hey, guys!" Justin shouts, making everyone look at him. "That's Jojo!" He introduces me. "Hey, wasn't she the OLLG?" Freddo asks. I lick my lips. "Yeah, so?" Justin says quite rudely, making me giggle. "We're going to my room to hang out, so knock before you come in." He says. "You guys are going to hang out.. Sure..." Mitch says and chuckles. "Shut up, Mitch." Justin says and takes my hand. OMG. Justin Bieber is touching MY hand. OMG!

We walk into a pretty big room that has a white couch, a mini fridge, and a huge tv screen. "Wait a few minutes. I need to take a shower." I nod. "Make yourself home." He says, smiling and walking into another room. Probably the bathroom.

I need a moment to understand what's going on. Okay, Jojo. Breathe. Justin Bieber brought you to his dressing room. He told everyone we're gonna hang out in his room ALONE. What does it mean? I mean, we met only awhile ago. It can't be that he's gonna do something to me..... Right?

The bathroom door opens and Justin walks out of there with a wet hair and a white towel on his around his waist, showing his abs. OMG, HIS ABS. He walks up to the fridge to take out two bottles of water and throws one of them at me. "Catch." I catch it before it could hit the wall or fall to the ground. He sits on the couch, patting the empty seat next to him while drinking the water. I sit next to him, pretty nervous.

"So, Jojo... Tell me something about yourself.." he says, placing the bottle on the table. "U-uhm.." I stutter. "Like, do you have a boyfriend, or something?" he fixes his towel so it won't open itself. "No.." I say, licking my lips. "Really?" he says, getting slowly closer. "Yeah.. Really." I cough. "Well.. Would you like one?" he says, almost touching me. "I wouldn't min--" Justin smashes his lips onto mine before I could finish the sentence. I at first try to push him away from the shock but quickly start to kiss back, enjoying the great feeling it gives me. His hands travel around my back, pulling me closer to him while my fingers run through his hair.

I feel his hands get under my shirt, touching my bra. He stops for a moment to lock the door and comes back to kiss me again. He helps me to take off my clothes, leaving me in my lingerie only. We stop the kiss to take a few breathes and then continue with the make-out-session. I feel his tongue licking my lips for an entrance. I open them, letting him explore my mouth. He starts to take off my bra and panties. He stops to throw his towel away and kisses me right before he stucks his huge dick inside me.

The first thing I feel is pain. It's my first time, so it's supposed to hurt. He stops thrusting and looks at me. "Are you okay?" he says, wiping my tears away. I nod. "Yeah. It'll go away soon. Don't worry." I tell him and smile to let him know everything is alright and that he can keep going. After a few more minutes, the pain quickly turns into pleasure, making moan slightly.

After about 10 minutes of hooking up, we lie next to each other on the floor, totally breathless. "Wow." I hear Justin exclaiming quietly. "I know." I say, breathing heavily. "That was AMAZING. Just... Wow." he says, making me giggle.

"Justin!" Someone calls on the other side of the door. "Yeah?!" Justin shouts. "C'mon, we need to go! Say goodbye to your friend and come!" He looks at me. "Uhm.... Wait.. Could you call Scooter??" Justin shouts. "Sure." I listen closely as the person walks away. "C'mon! Hurry!" Justin exclaims, getting up quickly and grabbing our clothes. "What??" I ask. "Go get dressed in the bathroom. I'm gonna ask Scooter if you could join us." Omg. "What?" I ask as he pushes me into the bathroom. "No time for questions! Just hurry!" He throws the clothes at me and shuts the door. I quickly shake my head to snap me out of my confusion and get dressed as fast as I can when I hear the door getting open and Scooter's voice in the background.

"Hey, man. Kenny told me you called me." He says. "Yeah, uhm,I wanted to ask you if Jojo could join us for a while?" I hear Justin asking. "I don't know, Justin..." I put my shoes on and glue my ear to the door so I can hear better. "Please?? I really like her and I don't wanna stop seeing her...." I hear Scooter sighing. "Fine... Where is she?" he asks. "In the bathroom." Justin says. "So? Can she?" "Sure. But not for so long." Scooter decides.

"Yes! Thanks, bro." I hear Justin saying. "Jojo?" I take a deep breath and open the door, finding them standing next to the opened door. "Yeah?" I ask innocnetly. "You can join us for awhile." Justin says, grinning. I smile back and bite my lips before grabbing my bag and roses. "Well, c'mon, Justin. We need to go." Scooter says and leaves the room. As we follow him outside, I feel Justin interlacing his hand with mine. "Would you be my girlfriend?" he whispers to my ear. I smile and nod at him, making him smile wide as we walk out of the auditorium, heading to where everyone is.

Hope you liked it!! ♥

@BieberSexConda xoxo ♥