Bieber Imagine #8

A long JB #imagine.

Credit to @LeBieberGames (twitter) for giving me the idea.

Me, and my friends signed up for a contest where you get to hang with Justin ALL day. It's like a date... Only that there's one guy, and three girls. My friends, Bonnie, Charlie, and I have won this, so now we're on our way to Ziggy Marely, a beach in Hawaii. "OMG I can't believe we're going to meet the one, and only, Justin Bieber!" Charlie says excitedly. "I know! It's like a dream come true..." I say, and let my head fall on her shoulder, and sigh. "you guys, relax. We're gonna be there any minute now. You don't wanna look like a crazy fan, right?" Bonnie says. "no, of course not." I say, and sit up. The cab stops at the curb, and helps us with our stuff. "thank you." I say, and pay him the money. "where do you think he is?" Bonnie asks. "I don't know actually..." Charlie says, and they start looking around. But not me. Something gorgeous catches my eyes. The most beautiful thing is standing in front of me: the one, and only, Justin Bieber. "guys..." they follow my gaze, and gasp once they notice him. He starts to walk to our direction when Kenny is behind him. "hey, you must be the three girls who won the contest." Justin asks once he reaches us. None of us responds, so I clean my throat, and answer "uhh yeah. That's us." I hit Bonnie, and Charlie in the chest, making them come back to reality. "that's awesome. Well, as you know, I'm Justin, and that's Kenny, and we are going to have a lot of fun today." he says, and winks at me - something that makes me blush a lot. "So..." he says, and looks at each one of us. "are you guys ready?" I hear Charlie giggling, and see Justin smiling. "Leggo!" he puts his arm around my, and Bonnie's waist, and we all go into the beach.

~Le later~

It's almost 5pm, and we all just lie on the sand. Kenny had to go, but Alfredo came instead. "so, ladies. How was your day?" Alfredo asks. "the best day ever. I wish I could live it over, and over again!" Charlie says, making Justin giggle. "hey, do you know where the bathroom is?" I ask. "uhh yeah close to here. I'll take you there." Justin says. "you can just tell me where it is." I say. "no, I need to go to the bathroom, too, so..." "oh, okay.." I say, and get up. "we'll be right back." I pronounce, and we both leave them all alone. Once we reach the bathroom, I walk into the girls' washroom, and do my stuff, and when I'm finished, Justin walks in. "what the.. Justin, what are you doing here?? It's the girls' washroom!" I tell him. "I just have..... Have to... Kiss you...." he said what? "what?" I ask confusingly, but before I can say anything else, his lips hit mine, and we both kiss each other. Man, he really is a good kisser... Damn...... He starts to walk, making me walk backwards. I feel the bathroom door behind me getting open, and that I walk inside the cabin. We both stop the kiss to take some breathe, and look at each other. He throws himself at me again, picks me up, and wraps his arms around my back so I won't fall. I feel his hands starting to untie my top of the bikini. I let him do this altho I met him for real only today. That kiss feels so good... I don't want to stop it... He makes my lips let go of his just so he could take off his shirt, and pants. Once we're back kissing, he unties my other part of bikini, making blush. After a minute, he lets go of my lips, and looks at me with a questioned face. I nod to his unsaid question, and he gets his dick inside my vagina. If I ever tell the girls about it..... They'll never believe me! Omg. Justin starts to fuck me slowly, but then makes it faster, and faster. "OMG." Justin whispers while I moan pretty loud. "don't stop... Omg." I whisper now. "you are the best." I say between each moan. After about ten minutes, we finish, and go back to the guys. "where were you guys?" Bonnie asks. "at the bathroom." Justin says, and sits next to Freddo while smirking. "are you okay?" "yeah." "you sure?" he asks again. "never been more sure than now." Justin says, and smiles bigger at me. ;)

 HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

Xoxo @BieberSexConda ♥