Bieber Imagine #13

A Bieber Imagine for @TezneyEpicoco (Wattpad)

ATTENTION: Justin is 16 and he's not famous. K, you may begin.

It's Christmas time and this year my family decided to celebrate it together with my boyfriend's family.

"Can you put the pie on the table?" My mom asks me as she runs around the kitchen, cleaning everything so it'll be shinny. "Sure." I take the pie and set it down on the table in the dining room when the door bell rings. "Oh my god, they're here. How do I look?? Teo, come down! They're here! Get your dad on the way, too! Tez, go open the door and don't forget to smile!" She shifts all around the kitchen and the dining room, making sure everything is in its place. I sigh and go up to the door, facing Justin after an instant.

"Hey there, beautiful." He says and leans in to peck my lips. I move aside so he and his family could get in. "Hello, everyone. I'm Sam, Tezney's and Teoney's mom." My mom shows up and says nervously as my sister and dad approach her from upstairs. "Hi, I'm Darren." My dad says. "This is my mom, Pattie, my dad, Jeremy, his wife, Erin, and my siblings, Jazmyn and Jaxon." Justin says while pointing at each person.

They all shake their hands and start talking. I can see how much strength my dad uses when he shakes Justin's hand. "Dad, go easy on him." I say when I notice he doesn't let go. "Don't worry, honey." He says and wraps his arm around my shoulder. "I know exactly what to do." Justin lets a nervous chuckle come out of his mouth, making me giggle. "Okay, everyone, the food is served. You may all sit down." My mom says. I grab Justin's hand and walk into the dining room, sitting down next to the table. "I can't wait till you see what I bought you." Justin whispers in my ear. "Tell me now." I whisper back. He shakes his head while locking his mouth with an invisible key and smiles when I roll my eyes. "You may begin." My mom says and starts to eat.

* * *

"Can you show me now?" I ask when I sit down on the couch in the living room. Justin just shakes his head and smiles again. "So, where do you work, Justin?" My dad says as he sits on his armchair next to us. Justin looks at him. "Uhh, I work at Tim Hortons." He licks his lips. Haha, he's nervous.

"For how long?" My dad asks. "Almost a year now." I can see Justin swallowing his spit. "Are you planning on staying there or do you have something else in mind that you wish to do?" "Well, for now I'm planning to stay, yknow, until I graduate, but once I do it, I hope to be a hockey player." He licks his lips again. "A hockey player? You know how to play?" My dad asks while raising a brow. "Yes, sir." Justin says. "He's amazing." I join the convorsation. "Maybe you could show me someday your skills." Justin smiles. "Sure will, sir."

"You guys can open the presents if you wanna." My mom says as she approaches us from the kitchen with a chocolate cake in her hands. "C'mon." Justin says while grabbing my hand and leads me outside to his dad's car. He opens the door in the back for me and goes to the trunk after I get in. He closes the trunk and heads to the other side, getting in with a pretty big pink box in his hands.

"Open it." He says with his cute smile on his face. I bite my lips and slowly touch the box. It all of sudden moves. I glance at Justin who's smiling bigger and lick my lips before I slowly open the box, revealing a cute little puppy in it. "Oh my god!!" I squeal and grab it. "This is the cutest thing I've ever seen!!" I smash million of kisses on that dog and hug it tightly. "Don't I deserve a kiss, too? I mean, I bought that cutest thing you've ever seen." Justin says while making a sad face. I chuckle and kiss his lips sweetly.

"Is it a boy or a girl?" I ask. "A boy." Justin says. "I'll call him Waffle." Justin chuckles. "What? That's my favorite meal." He keeps chuckling. I roll my eyes. "I'll go bring your gift. Wait here." I open the door and jump out of the car with Waffle in my hands. "Okay, hurry." Justin shouts through the open window as I make my way back to the house.

"Mom, look what Justin bought me!" I squeal as I walk in. "Oh my god, he's so cute!" Teo says when she reaches me. I hand her over the puppy. "His name is Waffle." I say and grab Justin's gift. "Keep an eye on him. I'll be right back." I say and walk out of the house back to the car, not before kissing Waffle one more time.

"There you go." I hand Justin his gift once the door behind me is closed. "What is it?" He asks. "Open it and you'll see." He opens up the box and takes out the ice blade shoes I bought him. "Are you serious?" He says with a shocked face. "You kept saying that you need new shoes for hockey so I saved some money and bought you some." I shrug.

"This is amazing! Thank you!" He says and grabs me into a hug. Once he lets go of me, he whispers, "I love you" in my ear. This is the first time he said he loves me. "Did you just say... You love me?" I mumble as I lean out to him nodding slightly. I stare at him a bit more before smashing my lips onto his, mumbling 'I love you, too'.

I slowly push the box with the shoes to the car's floor and get on top of Justin. I feel his grip around me getting tighter and tighter by every second that passes by. He slowly pulls up my shirt and gropes my boobs. He quickly unhooks my bra and slips it off, biting my nipples and sucking it hard, making me moan. I feel him swirling his tongue on the tip of my nipple, making me putty. He makes me lie down on the seat and gets above me without breaking his lips from my breasts. He slowly makes his way down, gently leaving bite marks from my boobs to my tummy to my shorts. He unbuttoms them and inches them down my legs. I bite my lips as I feel his lips tenderly kissing my lower abdomen, grabbing my panties with his teeth and taking it down. He gets up to take off his clothes and hurries back in position to lick my pussy.

"Just do it already and stop teasing me, Bieber!" I hear myself shouting, making Justin titter. "Relax, baby." He says hoarsely. "You're gonna enjoy that." He whispers and keeps moving his tongue on my pussy, making me moan louder. I grab his hair and pull his head closer to my body, making him suck it harder. He grabs my hands and slowly gets up, making his way up to my lips. As his lips touch mine, I feel his dick rubbing my vagina, teasing me some more. I make an entrance for Justin's tongue when I feel him licking my upper lip and moan loudly as Justin drives into me and thrusts inside me briskly for multiple times, making me scream and struggle for air. He keeps thrusting inside me for about five more minutes before he takes out his dick and pours his semen out on my tummy while breathing heavily. He leans in for one more kiss and whispers the words 'I love you' before collapsing on me and kissing me more.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOPE YOU LIKED IT TEZNEY ♥ Tell me if you didn't tho k I need to know k just k.

Vote, comment, fan, blah blah blah.

If you want an imagine, pm me your name, age, hair color, eye color, age and type of imagine you want it to be!

LOVE YOU PEOPLE ♥ BYE

© @BieberSexConda ©