Chapter three 🌹

Mia P.O.V

The next day :

"Ohmf "

"Wakey wakey sunshine "
My mom . Of course . Who else would actually jump on me .

"Mommmmmm , couldn't you be like a normal mother who wakes her kids in a normal way ??"

"Well , I could . But where would be the fun in that ?" She answered back while smiling.

"Fair point."

"Now " she claped her hands "we need to get you ready to school . We leave in 1 hour "

"Ughhhh . What time is it ?"

"6 am ."

"WHAT ? SIX . MOM IT'S TOO EARLY "

"No it's not . U got 20 minutes for bath , 20 minutes for breakfast and 20 minutes for hair, make up , clothes "

"Mom I need 5 minutes for clothes and hair . And as for make up ,.... I don't put make up ."

"Well now your gonna have to start putting make up . I didn't buy them for no reason. Now up you go to the bathroom while I choose your clothes "

"Mo-"

"I don't want to hear it Mia . Get your as* in that shower right this instant "

Wow .... scary mom is here .
I've never seen my mom like that .
That's why I just nodded my head and went to the bathroom , which , by the way , IS HUGE .

***

"I am NOT wearing that mom"

"Come on honeyyyy . I tried my best to pick something hot for you to wear ."

"Mom that's not hot .... that is  you wanting me to become a stripper ...."

"Okay now you are just exaggerating "

"NO , I'm not . Mom it's a crop top that my b**bs practically hang out from . Shorts that don't even cover my ass . AND HEELS THAT WILL MAKE ME TRIP AND KILL MY SELF . "
I can see it already on the news papers .

Girl killed because of heels ....

"You know what Mia . Wear what you want . I give up on trying to convince you ."

Thank you God .

- you made her sad

She'll get over it conscious

-whatever you want .
And by the way , I have a name

Okay ....? So what's your name ?

-Bella

"MIAAAA , YOU GOT 20 MINUTES BEFORE SCHOOL STARTS , SO GET YOUR TINY A*SS HERE "

MY ASS ISN'T TINY

-yes it is ....

Okay it's time for me to tune you out .