Chapter 8

We made our way to the mansion. We went through the mist as the moon glared at us. We arrived at the mansion. The young girl to my left and Toby to my right. We walked in to my surprise there was no one there which made it easier to get to Slenders office un noticed the girl was still to my left and Toby to my right we made our way to Slenders office when we made it there I knocked on the boor.

"Yes come in" -Slender

I first walked in and the Toby and the girl after me.

"Who is that girl Yui and why is she here" –Slender

"Show him"

I tap on the girls shoulder and she pops out her ears and tail.

"Slender please understand she is just like me we found her when we went out killing"

"Well she has ear and a tail just like you. Well ok she will become a new creepypasta" –Slender

"Thank you slender"

Then Sally came in I guess they are the same age.

"Sally You and this girl will be sharing a room together please be nice to her" –Slender

Sally took the girl upstairs then I ask Toby to leave me and Slender alone to talk.

"Slender I have to ask you something do you know who Zalgo is"

"Yes I do but can we talk about this later" –Slender

"Yes of course"

I went out of Slenders office and we upstairs into my room and laid on the bed"

Slenders POV

I knew she was going to ask about it sooner or later. I teleport myself to Zalgos.

"Oh hello there Slender how are you doing" –Zalgo

"Zalgo we have to talk"

"Yes of course take a seat" –Zalgo

I took a seat.

"Zalgo have you ever had a daughter"

"Why do you want to know" –Zalgo

"I was in Yuis mind when you texted her that you are her real father"

"Oh so you where. Well I am her real father. A long time ago I fell in love with a mortal women she accepted me for who I was. I kept her a secret so that she wouldn't get hurt we had a child together it was Yui." –Zalgo

"Oh I see"

"Do you think she will accept me" –Zalgo

"I don't know but why did you abandon her"

"Who said that I did that I never she was stolen from me by the mortals and they killed my wife. She most likely doesn't remember that since she was little. But she has similar powers to mine it is just that she doesn't know about them" –Zalgo

"Well I will make sure she will be all right and I will help her with her powers"

"Thank you Slender" –Zalgo

Then I teleported back to my office.

Yui POV

I was on my bed and I dozed off until the little girl came into my room and Toby behind her. I stood up and went over to them.

"Hi how are you are you getting along with sally"

"Yeah I am" The girl said with excitement in her voice I was happy for that.

"Yui are you all right you look a little pail" –Toby

"Yeah I'm fine. Oh and I never asked for you name"

"My name is qwertyuiopasdfghjkl"

My head started to spin and before I knew it I was covered in darkness.

Toby POV

Yui fainted and I caught her before she fell on the floor.

"Slender help"

I screamed at the top of my lungs. As slender appeared in front of me. I put Yui on her bed and Slender checked if she was all right. The little girl started to cry as if something terrible happened.

"Hey don't worry she will be all right" at least I hoped so.

"She is scared I can feel it she wants to wake up but she can't" – The girl

Wait what. I look at Slender with a worried face.

Yui POV

I was out side with two people. I was laughing and smiling I was having a great time. Was this a memory or something I didn't know I didn't recognize these people but did at the same time. I was playing with the women and then suddenly the clouds turned bark.

"There they are kill them" –Man 1

"Look there is a child with them" –Man 2

"They must have kidnapped that child" –Man 3

I started to panic and before I knew it they killed the women tears started to stream down my face. That is when one of the men graded me by my arm. Then everything else was a blur and I couldn't remember much and then they took me to an orphanage. Them I woke up in a shock.

"Yui you are awake you have a fever" –Toby

"Oh ok"

There wasn't anyone else in the room except me and Toby.

"Well I think I should let you rest" –Toby

"NO please don't go"

Tears started to go down my face as I remembered the bream no the memory of my real parents. Toby hugged me as he saw I was crying and kissed me on the head.

"No worries I am here for you no matter what" –Toby

Toby laid down next to me and I bugged my head into his chest he rapped his hand around my waist and I fell asleep knowing that I was safe in his hands.

Hi guy I know I haven't really updated anything for a while but cut me some slack will you I had like 10 tests and I didn't have any time to write a next chapter for this. Oh and give me a name for the girl and if you don't you won't see a next chapter for a while.