Chapter 3

~Saturday at Yuis house ~

We have been playing together for a while I had to tell her that I am going to be home schooled from tomorrow. I wonder how she will react.

"Y-yui I h-have s-somet-thing t-to t-tell y-you "

"Same I really want to tell you something you go first"

"Y-yui f-from t-tomorrow I w-will be h-home s-schooled I a-am s-sorry"

"Oh it's all right I understand no worries"

"A-are y-you s-sure"

"Yeah I am I have to tell you something but promise you won't tell anyone"

"I p-promise"

Yui POV

I trust him this much to tell him what I am. Will he still be my friend will he accept me. Then at that moment I pop out my ears and tail.

"W-wow"

He comes closer to me and scratches me behind my ear. I start to purr. Then I look at him and blush.

"You aren't scared of me"

"A-am I s-suppose t-to b-be s-scared"

I start to cry and hug him.

"Thank you for accepting me for what I am only you and my parents know about this"

"W-well I t-think y-you l-look c-cute"

All I do is sit there and blush.

"Please don't tell anyone about this I told you this because I trust you"

"I w-wont t-tell a-anyone t-this p-promise"

"Hey what about we hang out in your house since we won't be walking home together"

"S-sure"

I hide my ears and tail before playing with Toby again.

~Year later~

"Hiiii Toby how are you"

"O-oh h-hi Y-yui h-how a-are y-you"

"Fine school sucks thought all the kids there are stupid"

"O-oh s-sad t-to h-hear. O-oh I w-will b-be g-gone f-for a w-while w-with m-my s-sister"

"Ok well I will see you when get back ok.

Toby POV

~On the way home~

Me and my sister have been talking for a while in the car. Then at that very moment my life flashed before my eyes. I thought how I would never see Yui ever again. Next thing I know I am in a hospital.

"W-where a-am I"

"Oh you are awake finally" –Doctor

"W-what h-happened"

"You and your sister had an accident you crashed sadly your sister didn't make it oh and only family can come visit you until you leave the hospital"

I felt so sad at that moment my sister couldn't make it why. I can't remember anything. There was a mirror in front of me and then I saw my face I was a monster.

"Oh honey I am so glad that you made it"

My mother comes into the room and hugs me.

"Everyone was worried mostly Yui she has been crying her eyes out she will be able to see you when you are out of the hospital"

I was happy that Yui was worried about me she is my best friend.

Yui POV

When I heard what happened to Toby and his sister I rushed to the hospital where they were staying I was at the bed side of Toby's sisters when she passed away. Me and her were really close friends since me and Toby hanged out a lot. I wasn't allowed to see Toby because I wasn't family I was so mad.

~A week later~

I went over to Toby's house. As soon as I saw Toby open the door I jumped into his hands and hugged him with all my might. Tears started to go down.

"Your all right I am so happy"

"O-oh Y-yui i-its y-you"

"Can I come in"

"S-sure c-come o-on i-in l-lets g-go t-to m-my r-room"

We went to Toby's room. Toby looked down on the floor. He looked like he was about to cry.

"Y-you m-must t-think I a-am a m-monster"

"Don't think that I care how you look I care about what is in the inside not the things on the outside"

I give him a warm smile and he smiles back at me.

~A few days later in the evening~

Me and Toby have been hanging out a lot more than we did before. Then my mum comes in bursting the door open.

"Yui quick Toby's house was set on fire"

My eyes widened and I ran out of the house towards Toby's house. When I arrived tears started to come down my face. I cried all day night for many days.

~6 years later (Yui is 17 know)~

Ever since that night I cried myself to sleep every night. I became anti social. The saddest part is that I don't have anyone to be there for me. My parents died a week ago due to cancer. I had some money saved up so that I could go to school and food. But slowly that money disappeared I spend it on food I would have to leave school soon.

"Hey Yui how are your parent oh sorry you don't have them anymore"- Erica

I ignored her and left to go home. I wonder what will happen to me know.

~After sun set~

It was bark. I was thinking what to do and I had a plan. I went out to the city where I saw Erica and her gang.

"Hey Erica can you help me"

"Hey guys there is the loser"- Erica

"Hey can you help me. I don't want to live anymore and I don't want to do it myself you can do it"

"What do you want me to go to jail for killing you no way"-Erica

"You didn't let me finish you can do it in the forest where no one goes and I all ready made a suicide note"

"Sure ok let go and do it guys"

As I led the way to the forest we went past the forest that I met that strange man and women when I was ten I wonder what happened to them.