Chapter 1

Eko POV

Ever since I was born I never had a family. I lived in a orphanage. I would be adopted and then they would send  back after a few days to the same orphanage. I could never find a place to call home.

I knew no one wanted me because of what I am. A monster. A monster that should of have never been born.

Each time it was lunch they would give me sweets or meat raw. This is because I couldn't digest anything else. I would throw up if I did eat any thing else.

I never had a name so everyone in the orphanage called me Eko (it will change to Yui remember). They made that up because I am a neko a person that is half human half cat.

~time skip~ because I can.

The care taker said to us to put are best cloths on because we would have visters again.

As I slowly walk down stairs to the dinner room I sit down.

As i sit down some boys come up to me.

"Hey stupid " one of the boys say.

"This is are place move" the leader said.

I just sat there doing nothing.

"Hey are you listening to me" 

"You little brat"

I just sat there doing nothing.

Third person POV

"and here is where you can see all the children"the care taker said to a young couple .

As the young boy pulls the young girls hair " did you hear me  MOVE!"

As a young women runs to the girl that was being bullied by the boys.

"Stop it now that's not how you should treat others" the women lectured them.

The women looked after the young girl all dinner.

~later after lunch~

Eko POV

I saw the women and man talk to the care taker for a while then the women and man where alone talking to each other. I went up stairs and sat there reading a book. Not to long after i was called by the care taker.

I walked down stairs. To see the care taker.

"Oh Eko you are here you know that couple that you saw they want to adopt you they want to interview you"

Slowly I walk to the interview room that the couple was in. As I walk into the room I close the door behind me .

"Hello there may we ask you about yourself" the man said

I nodded.

"How old are you" -women

I show ten fingers.

"Do you have any allergies"-man

"I can eat anything sweet and meat if I eat anything else I throw up"

"Is Eko your real name"-man

"That is what everyone calls me because I don't have a name also because I am a neko and they just took the n of it"

The couple stared at me for a few seconds. Then the man came up to me and picked me up.

"Well we think we will be taking you home with us" –women

My eyes widened in surprise because when I told this to people they freaked out.

"What about we change your name from Neko to Yui" -women

Finally I had a real name and a family that will care about me no matter what I am.

~A week later~

"Mom can I have a guitar"

"Sure but do you know how to play"

I nodded.

"But how do you know how to play the guitar" -mom

"I saw people play it a few times and I remembered how they played it and all the movements"

"Well you are a fast learner and you remember things really well" –mom

"Let's get Dad to drive us to a music store"

I nodded. We went out of the house into the car.

~Arrived at the music store~

" Yui here have £10 to buy some sweets you can go to the park and play we will be there after we buy the things we need" –Dad

I walked towards the park with the money that Dad gave me. I see the ice cream truck. I run toward it.

"One ice cream please"

"Here you go little one"

I walk away with my ice cream. Then I notice that the ice cream truck has left. I look around and I see that there is no one there just me. Then I notice a man in a white jacket.

"Hello sir why do you have a smile cut on your face"

I saw the man back up for some reason.

Jeff POV

How could she see my cut smile she is to far to see that what the heck. Who is this kid.

"You aren't normal you're like me"

What does she mean by that.

Yui POV

I pop out my ears and tail. I could see the surprise on his face.

"Wow kid you are like me but different I kill you don't well see you around kid"

He left I just sat there and finished my ice cream.

Hope you liked the first chapter.