Chapter 6

I knew that the boys are after my love (cat face) :3. I won't let any of them win. I know I am evil. I was still in Toby's lap finally i broke the hug. Toby was bright red. I turned around and turned into a cat. I ran up stairs into my room. I lisened to music. Then I saw that I have got a message on my phone.

"Hi"-unknown

"Whi is this"

"Your real father"-unknown

"That can't be true I don't have parents they left me behind"

"I didn't leave you behind I have a reason that I and your mother left you when you where little" -unknown

That is when I turned my phone of and sataired of into the distance. This can't be I have no parents they left me behind when I was younger. Why did they leave me that is what I wonder. Was I taken away from them or what. I don't want to know them ever I want nothing to do with them.

Spenders POV

I was in Yuis mind in the right moment I wonder who are her parents. At that moment Yui turned her phone on.

"If you want to know my name is Zalgo"

No that can't be her father can't be Zalgo it isn't possidle. Zalgo never had a child or did he.

My mind was every where this couldn't be Zalgo had a child when. Zalgo had changed a lit through out the years was it because it was for her maybe. I should speak with him alone soon.

A long time ago Zalgo was what we creepypastas call evil the hunted us down and killed us that is why we created this mansion for but we still hide from the normal people. Could it be he changed for her.

Yui POV

I still couldn't get that around my head my parents wanted me but they have a reason why they left me. Should I go see them. Are they human or are they like me neko. That is when Toby came in.

"Y-yui a-are y-you a-all r-right"

"Yeah I am can I tell you something Toby"

"S-sure"

"Well let's say I wasn't sleeping" :3

Tobys face started to go red just like a tomatoes.

"Oh my gosh are you all right your face"

Toby stormed off.

Tobys POV

She wasn't sleeping she knows she heard what we said.

"Yo Toby are you all right you are super red"

" o///o S-she s-said s-she w-wasn't s-sleeping"

"What" Jeff and Ben said at the same time.

"That means she heard are conversation"-Ben

I nodded

"What are we gone do"-Jeff

Yui POV

I went out of the room and went by the stairs I heard them panicking. I saw Toby my target. I jumped from the top stair onto Toby's back and hugged him.

"Toby why did you run of"

He slowly turned his head me still on his back.

"Y-yui"

"Yep"

Note Toby has to many lines so he will be speaking normally ok ok.

"You heard are conversation didn't you" –Toby

"Yeah"

I smile evilly.

"Give us an answer please"-Toby

"Sure"

All the boys had a surprised face.

"I chose the boy I am hanging onto"

Everyone stared at Toby. That is when I gave him a kiss on the cheek then he turned even more red and fainted.

"Toby Toby wake up please"

"Wow he couldn't take the heat" –Jeff

"We took Toby up to our room and placed him on his bed Jeff helped me.

"Thanks for helping me"

"No problem but why did you chose him" –Jeff

"Well there was always something about him even when we meat I fell for him he always had that charm"

"Well I have to go know see you later" –Jeff

~30 min later~

Toby POV

What just happened did Yui really say that she chooses me I think this is a dream.

Yui POV

"Hi there sleepy head you where asleep for 30 min you know"

"Oh Yui was I dreaming" –Toby

"Nope it was true it did happen"

" o///o oh"-Toby

"Well will you be my boyfriend"

" o///o Yes" -Toby

~2 weeks later~

Me and Toby have been together for the last 2 weeks Jeff and Ben have been a little jealous. I just woke up from my sleep I got ready and turned into my cat form and made my way down stairs. I saw Toby, Ben and Jeff playing video games again after I lost my first game I did play again. I sat into Toby's lap and turned back to my human form.

"Hey Toby"

"Yes" –Toby

"Can you take me killing ever since I arrived I haven't went killing"

"Uh" –Toby

"Pretty please with cherry's on top"

"Fine you win" –Toby

"Victory is mine"

"But you have to tell slender ok" –Toby

"Fine"

I walked towards Slenders office where I would find him.

"Slendy are you in your office"

"Yes come in Yui" –Slender

"Well me and Toby wanted to go out killing can we"

"Sure but first we need to think of a nickname for you and what weapon will you be using" –Slender

"Weapon knife and nickname Eko"

"Why may I ask Eko" –Slender

"Oh back in the orphanage they called me that because I never had been given a name so they called me Eko because I am a neko"

"Very well then you can go know" –Slender

I walked out of Slenders office and there was waiting Toby.

"So what is your nickname" –Toby

"Eko"

"Oh you told me about that name before" –Toby

"Yeah I did what is your nickname"

"You might not like it but its Ticci Toby" –Toby

"Oh it's all right"

"Oh I never asked how did you get in the creepypasta" –Toby

"Well my parents died because of cancer and I didn't have enough money to pay for school so I packed my things and left a note saying that I am leavening for ever I had a plan to kill Erica and the others they had to follow me into the woods so I acted that I wanted to kill myself and they fell for it I cut their heads off and that's when Ej and Lj founds me and took me here"

Sorry that I didn't post earlier hope you like this oh and I am planning to post again tomorrow. Give me a good title to name this story.