Chapter 5

As I was walking down stairs putting my headphones around my neck.

"Yui your finally here we have been waiting meat everyone"

"Hi" everyone around me said out loud.

In the crowed I saw two familiar face the man and the women that I meat when I was ten in the park.

"Wait that's you the lady and man that I meat in the park 10 years ago in that park"

"Wait that's you kid the one that hugged me in the park"-lady

"That's you kid wow"-man

"Well my name is Jane"

"My name Is Jeff"

"Nice to meat you. But how come you guys look the same"

"Well that is because when you turn into a creepypast you don't age and you heal really fast"-Slendy

"Oh that's cool"

~2 hour later~

I have meat everyone in the mansion. I was tiered. I went up stairs to my room. I saw Toby in the room. Dropped onto my bed tiered. Toby came over to me and scratches me behind my ear. I started to purr. It felt like the old times. Then I fell asleep.

~2 weeks later~

I have been here 2 weeks it was a lot of fun. I got to know everyone better. I think that these might be the best days of my life. I turned into my cat form and went down stairs to my surprise I saw Toby, Jeff and Ben on the couch in the living room. I went up to Toby and sat on his lap.

"H-hi Y-yui"

"I am sleepy so I am going to sleep on your lap"

"O-oh o-ok"

I closed my eyes but I could still hear them but they stayed silent playing video games. After a few minutes Jeff spoke.

"Ok guys we all know we like Yui"

I could fell Toby get warmer.

"So what if we do" –Ben

"Y-yeah"

" What about we tell her that we all like her together on Friday and let her chose one of us"-Jeff

Wow what idiots they think that they will get me like that.

"Well Toby you know her the longest what does she like"-Ben

"I a-am s-sorry I w-wont t-tell y-you I l-like h-her a-as w-well s-so I w-will u-use i-it t-to m-my a-advantage"

Wow Toby is smart.

"Wow dude cruel" –Jeff

They carried on with this for another 30 min then they stopped then I pretended that I just woke up after 5 min. I turned into my human form sitting in Toby's lap. They were playing a strange game that I didn't know.

"Can I try playing this game"

"S-sure"

Toby started to blush.

~At the end of the video game~

"How did I lose"

I made a cat face. >:3

"Wow you are just bad at the game" –Jeff

Toby started to pat my head.

"I-its a-all r-right"

I hugged Toby. I could feel him blush a lot.

Sorry for a short chapter but yesterday I did post two chapters.