Chapter 7 - Alcohol Is Clearly Not For Me.

Start from the beginning

Oh god.

He sees my uncertain expression and smirks, shit.

I know that smirk it's the smirk that says I-am-not-letting-you-escape-you're-stuck-with-me-and-the-beer.

I sigh knowing that there's no escaping that s today. So I shrug and hold up the movies, he points to the Jaws and i nod.

The movie starts and I grab a handful of popcorn and stuff my face with it. Half through the movie Kyle pauses it and turns towards me, I get the memo and open my can of beer.

What?

Sometimes you gotta let go and just have fun, even if it means waking up with a killer hangover the next day.

I down the can's contents in one gulp and wait for the alcohol to kick in, after a few minutes I feel lighter and start giggling.

Oh I am so going to regret this tomorrow.

Kyle's P.O.V

Shit.

I shouldn't have given her that beer, but eh who cares, she is pretty entertaining when she is drunk or high.

Found that out in ninth grade when she ate a whole plate of hash brownies seriously the best night ever.

Not in that way you dirty minded freaks, I could never think about Andi that way she is my baby sister. Only twenty five times annoying but I still love her.

I don't think I could trust anyone as much as I trust her, and another plus point is that she is always right.

But that sometimes is a curse when she rubs it in but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Coming back to the task I have at hand, babysitting Andi. She was currently cutting no wait not cutting, stabbing the pineapple and cursing Sponge Bob?

"I swear to god if I don't find Sponge Bob I will slap something."

Chuckling at her weird antics I grab her hand and pull her up the stairs to her room.

Yes she has a room here, I have one at her house too.

It's pretty convenient as we show up at each other's houses randomly like today, speaking of today I have to speak to that prick, Ryder.

How dare he hurt Andi?

My fist is itching to break that nose of his. But I can't or Andi will be sad and I can't hurt Andi like that, she is my baby sister.

No matter how stupid she is sometimes. Like right now she is singing no no she is screaming the lyrics of 'Love Yourself' by Justin Bieber to the beat of 'Same Old Love' by Selena Gomez.

Either she has some serious issues or she is heart broken.

Probably the first one.

I place my hand on her mouth to shut her up and she gives me those puppy eyes.

The god damn puppy eyes, I groan and remove my hand, that sneaky little thing.

Her smug smile totally contradicts her innocent look a few moments ago.

Sighing I enter her room and lay her on the bed. When I am about to leave she makes the most absurd request, "Hey Kylie, could you please read me a story. Please."