The The Beging of war chapter 9

We Walked slowly to Slender mans office, I was wondering what he wanted other than a report on the kills, Masky said that i finished the list fast and which was good and sorta bad but he didnt tell me why. The silence was unbearable.

"Well Good job on your first mission! you know its not that bad killing". he said i think he was trying to tell me its not a bad life being a murder or a monster. But to be honest when i ended or killed those people i thought it was fun, Taking away something from someone which was their life.

"Thanks masky really your too kind" i was joking but really i was confused. We finally made it to His office. Toby was by the door and whispered something to masky. The door opened i saw him slenderman, he waved his hand to the seat. As so i sat down. 

  "Were about to go to war Alice, you have just proved yourself but in tomorrow Night the blood moon rises as the war begins." he said. I blink how? why? now? This I knew would happen but tomorrow? come on! "Alice you are one of the best here but today get ready to Finnish your bucket list because the people, family, and Friends you know or care might not make it past tomorrow. 

"I understand, but should there, i mean is there anything i can do? i ask I look at him, i look right through him to make sure he knows.        

"Alice, Watch your self. And i mean Watch your self, because it will be hell out there and you and i know it.  Now go please" I exit the room.

Masky Laughing at Toby who is somehow stuck in the ceiling. "Your such an Idiot Toby man, there are no Feral PanCakes that live in the ceiling! He must have been having a good time but he already knew i geuss.

"you two are both idiots" i said then walking over to toby i just yank him out. "Masky follow me" i walk away heading outside.

"W-wait just! Alice Wait for MEeeee!" says masky chasing after me. Soon after a bit of walking he head to a restaurant called Kat's. "Why are we at Kats?" masky asks.

"What can i get you two? says a waitress

"I would like to cheesecake milkshakes please?" i ask

"Would that be it"? she ask

"Oh and 1 Dr.Pepper as well thank you". i reply, i see the waitress heads in the back. after a while of chatting with masky our cheesecake milkshakes arrive.

but i think it was too late for me as the waitress handed the milkshakes, we began to drink then i felt a sharp pain. And saw the red pouring from my chest... It was blood? i never knew what death felt like. but i knew i was dead. The last thing i saw was tears from masky? i think he was holding me, but it was too late anyway.