Chapter 5

I was walked in my room, i sat down and decided to meditate. Just to clear my thoughts because I was tired and stressed. Then Images in my head popped in but they were too fast and i couldn't tell what the were. I looked over at the clock to see an hour had gone by.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK "Alice hey Alice? You alive in there". i heard masky call.

"Yeah... just give me a moment". i walked over to the door, and i let masky in.

"Hey, are you okay? I'm worried about you, you know." he said. I blushed and looked down how could he be worried I'm just a girl, or a friend really. How could he be worried about some one like me?

"Your worried... about me?" i said my face was red and hot like a tomato. Then he hugged me and pulled his mask down just so his lips were visible and kissed my forehead. My Eye's were big and i hugged his neck  and my tail wrapped around his leg. I Knew there were tears. No really liked me so my heart grew.

"yeah, i am you are the most amazing girl ever... who doesn't hate me or is scared of me. he said pulling his mask down. I knew he was blushing and smiling. 

Now i believe we are going out. But there are some who are jealous such as Jeff, BEN, and hoody. But  i don't mind. I got masky