Chapter 28

I LOVE THIS VIDEO BTW

Your POV

We spent the night at the church, we had a little fun. Dally actually fixed up a little bed and made it look nice. I guess he knew we would be spending the night. I felt Dally kissing my neck. "Morning doll." He said. I felt him smile against my neck. I rolled to face him. "Morning." I kissed him. We laid there for at least another 30 minutes in each other's arms. "Dal I think we should get going." I said trying to get up. But I was pulled back down. Dally looked at me and smiled. "I promise when we get home we'll cuddle together for as long as you want." I smiled back. "Ok then we're staying in bed the whole day." He smiled sitting up. 

Once we stepped into the apartment the phone started to ring. "I got it." Dally said running to the phone. "Hello? Yes she's here. Ok hold on a second." Dally said. "It's for you." He said handing it to me. I grabbed the phone and smiled at him. He smiled before running to the kitchen. I shook my head and smiled. He's such a little kid. "Hello?" I asked putting the phone to my ear. "Hi Y/n it's Ava. Can you do me a favor?" She asked. "Oh hey haven't heard from you in a while. And sure anything." I said, from the corner of my eye I saw Dally looking at me. "I heard you got your own place with your boyfriend is that true?" "Yes" "So me and my husband are gonna need someone to babysit." When she said that my eyes got so big.

"What? You and Aiden had a kid?!" I asked with a smile. "Yes, kids. A boy he's 4 his name's Ervin. And a girl she's 2 months old, her name's Eileen. I would ask mom and dad but I don't trust them with kids. Hell I didn't even trust them with us and (your brother's name) when we were little. Can you babysit them for us?" "Of course I will. For how long?" I asked looking over at Dally. He's not gonna like this. "A week. It's mine and Aiden's 4 year anniversary tomorrow and we are planning to do something." She said. "Ervin stop taking your sister's toys!" She yelled. "He being a trouble maker?" I smiled. "Yes but he's not a trouble maker he just likes attention. He doesn't like to be left alone or by himself." She laughed. "That reminds me of someone I know." I smiled looking at Dally stuffing his mouth with food. "Alright I'll come at 10 in the morning tomorrow with the kids." "Alright I can't wait to meet them." i smiled. "Bye sister." She said. "Bye sis." 

I hung up the phone. "Who was that doll face?" Dally said leaning against the counter. I hopped up and sat down on the counter next to him. "It was my sister Ava." I said taking the beer he was handing me. "You have a sister?" Dally asked. "Yeah she's 8 years older than me she's married too." i said taking a sip. I looked at the ring on my finger. I'm gonna be married too, soon. "What did she want?" Dally asked. "Um she asked if I could babysit her kids tomorrow and I said yes." I said fast.

He spit out the beer he was drinking and wiped his mouth. "You said what?! Y/n you know I don't like kids." He said trying not to sound annoyed. "Dally you're gonna have to get over that. What if you get me pregnant? Are you not gonna like the kid?" I asked looking at him. "Well that's different because it would be my kid." Dally said taking another sip of his beer. "But other kids I don't like them." I took a deep breath. "Well these kids are gonna be your niece and nephew if you still want to marry me." 

Dally's POV

Crap she had a point. "Fine. I'll try to be nice with them...but I can't make any promises." i turned to her and smiled. Her eyes brightened and she smiled so big. She pulled me into a hug. "Thank you Dally." She said a she kissed me. "So what's their names? Have you even seen them before?" I asked. "No, I didn't even know my sister had any kids. There's Ervin, he's 4. And then there's Eileen, she's just 2 months old." Y/n said as her voice got higher. She was excited. "I guess I can hang out with the little man." I said smiling. She smiled, I could tell that she couldn't wait for them to come. "Well I'm gonna go shower." She said chugging the rest of her beer and hopping off the counter. She walked down to the hallway. "Wait for me." I finished my beer and ran after her.