Chapter 20

**************************SMUT WARNING****************************

Your POV

Dally placed me on to the bed, and he took off his shirt. He leaned closer to me and grabbed the ends of my shirt. "You won't be needing this." He took off my shirt and started kissing my neck. He was looking for my sweet spot. Once he found it I let out a soft moan, he smirked against my neck and started kissing it harder, sure to leave a hickey. "You've got a cute moan baby." He kissed my neck more. He worked his way back up to my lips. The kiss got deeper, he bit my lower lip asking for entrance. I playfully denied it, which made him impatient. He grabbed my breast and slapped my ass causing me to gasp. He took advantage and slip his tongue in my mouth. We battled for dominance but he won. He pushed me down onto the bed. He slipped off my pants, I was just in my bra and underwear, he looked me up and down and smirked. He took off his pants as well, I noticed his bulge and smirked. "See what you do to me doll?" He noticed me staring. I smiled pulling him down on top of me. We started to kiss, while Dally worked his hand down to my pussy and started rubbing, causing me to moan more. He took off my underwear and I took off my bra. He got up to get a condom from his dresser. 

He turned back to me and started blushing at the sight. He took off his underwear, not only was he extremely erected, but he was fucking huge. He put on the condom, and put his mouth on my pussy. Putting his tongue in, he started going faster in and out of my wet, pussy. "Oh fuck Dally." I moaned. I started to grind against his mouth as he continued to eat me out. He pulled away and entered his long, hard cock inside me. I gasped and let out a moan. He smiled and started  thrusting. "F-Faster." I moaned. Dally smirked and picked up the speed. He was going hard and fast. He hit my g-spot and I let out a moan. He continued thrusting hitting my g-spot every time. "I-I'm gonna cum." I said moaning. Dally leaned down to my ear. "Cum for me baby." He whispered. He pounded harder and faster into me as we both hit our climaxes. He hit my g-spot one last time and I let out a loud moan. He pulled out and cummed onto my chest. He collapsed onto me and kissed my neck. I moved his chin up so that he was looking at me. I kissed him and smiled. "I love you Y/n." He kissed back. "I love you too Dally." I said as he pulled the sheets over us. We held each other and feel to sleep. 

********SMUT OVER******

Dally's POV

I woke up with Y/n still wrapped in my arms and me still wrapped in hers. I kissed her forehead. "Morning Pretty Baby." I whispered. Her eyes slowly opened, she looked into my eyes and smiled. "Morning Dally." She said rubbing her eyes. I started to kiss her, I bit her lower lip. Our kiss go deeper. "Hey Dally, Darry's here to see ya." Buck said knocking at the door. Thank God I locked it. "Alright tell him I'll be right there." I said pulling away from Y/n's lips. I started to get up, but Y/n pulled me down. "Darry can wait you're mine right now." She said rolling on top of me pinning my arms. I forgot that we weren't dressed. She leaned down and started to kiss me. I slowly made my way to her neck. There was a hickey from last night. I smirked. "I already claimed you." I said kissing her neck. She started kissing my chest, and worked her way down to my hips. I was so turned on, it's like she knew all my sensitive spots. I guess she noticed because she looked up at me and smiled. She worked her way back up, she started to kiss my neck. I was in love with every kiss. She kissed harder, she was definitely gonna leave a few hickeys, I don't care though. "I claimed you too." She smiled looking up at me. Yup, she left a hickey. "Alright as much as I would love to stay here all day and let you have you're way with me...We can't leave Darry waiting." I smiled. She rolled off and I got up. I put on my underwear and pants. Y/n got out of bed, she had already put on her bra and shorts on. She bent down to grab her shirt, and you know me being me I smacked her ass. "Ow." She said rubbing her ass. "Sorry I had to." I said kissing her. Once we were done we headed down stairs. The whole gang was waiting for us. I could tell the were shocked to see Y/n walk down with me. 

"We're going to the park to play football. You two wanna come?" Darry asked. "Sure." Y/n said walking over to Pony and Johnny. "How my boys doing?" She asked smiling. "Great." They both said. They all headed out of the house, me and Soda were the last 2 in the house. "Dally hold up." He said putting his arm over my shoulder. "What base did you get to?" He asked smirking. "Man, I hit a grand slam." I said laughing. "Damn Dally." He said laughing. "But don't be a dick and just use her to get some." He said walking down the steps. "I love her too much to use her that way." We hopped onto the bed of Darry's truck. Johnny, Two-Bit, and Steve were on one side, me and Y/n were on the opposite side of them. "Try not to get hurt Y/n. Don't worry I'll take it easy on ya." Steve said smiling. "Oh honey you don't have to worry about me getting hurt. You just have to worry about me not scoring on you." She said laughing. "That's my girl." I said hugging her and kissing her head.