Chapter 25

Dally's POV

I pulled away form the kiss. "Y/n!?!" I asked. I looked into her beautiful e/c eyes and smiled so big. "Hey Dal." She smiled pulling me into another kiss. "I guess true love's kiss is real after all." The doctor said standing by the door. I turned and smiled. "Hello Miss Y/l/n. Welcome back." He smiled writing stuff down on his papers. "Hello." She smiled. "So...can I get out of here now?" She laughed. I smiled. "Well we have to keep you here for two more days. After that you're free to go." He smiled. "Let me go take this paperwork to the front desk. I'll call your friends." He said. "Thank you doc." I said. 

The doctor left and called Darry to tell him that Y/n was awake. "What's all this?" She asked pointing to the table with all the gifts and flowers. "It's what the gang brought you while you were in a coma." I smiled. She picked up the rose I brought. "I'm guessing the single rose was from you." She smiled smelling the rose. "Yeah." I smiled. "I'm sorry." I whispered. She put down the rose. "For what?" She asked. "For not coming to visit you everyday. For not protecting you..." I felt tears start to fall. "Dally sit down right." She said patting the bed. I sat down facing her. I hung my head, tears rolled down. "Dallas Winston look at me." She demanded. I looked in her eyes, and I saw nothing but happiness.

"Dally, you have done so much for me and you've protected me so much. What happened was not your fault. You understand?" She smiled. "But I feel like I could have done something." I said wiping away tears. "I feel like that everyday...I feel like I could have done something to save my brother. But I know that I tried, and I couldn't have done anything else. But for you...you didn't see this coming. Look all that matters now is that we're both here. And as far as I know I'm not going anywhere." She smiled. I smiled and leaned in to kissed her. "I love you." she whispered wiping away my tears from my cheeks. "I love you too." I smiled kissing her again. I heard laughing and 'shh' from behind me. "Should we come back some other time?" Darry laughed. I got off the bed. "Y/n!" Pony and Johnny running to Y/n.

Your POV

Pony and Johnny ran up to me and gave me a big hug. "We missed you so much...you scared us." Pony cried. Both of them were in tears. "Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean it. Don't cry I here now." I smiled. "Did you see the stuff we got you? Those flowers on the left are from me, and the ones on the right are from Pony." Johnny pointed to the flowers. "Yeah and the teddy bear with the light blue ribbon is from Johnny and the one with the red one is mine." Pony smiled. "I love them!" I smiled.

"I guessing the football and the football card is from Darry. The soda is from Soda. The Mickey Mouse toy is from Two-Bit. And the get well soon card with the car on it and the little toy car is from Steve. Am I right?" I looked over to the guys, they all smiled and nodded. "Thank you guys. I love all of it." I smiled putting my arms out for all of them to hug me. Let me tell ya that was the biggest group hug I've ever been in. And hugging 5 sweaty guys at the same time isn't the greatest idea...I'm helping you out here so write that down.

"When can you leave this place?" Two-Bit asked. "The doc said no more than 2 days." Dally said coming to the side of my bed. "Oh...well hospitals  give me the creeps." Steve said looking around the room. "Yeah me too Stevie." I half smiled. The last memory I have of being in a hospital was when my brother died. I mean I've never really like them, but especially since he died. Steve looked at me and smiled.

The doctor came into the room. "As much as I don't want to break up this little 'reunion' you gentlemen have to go. Well, of course one of you can stay here with her." The doctor said. "We'll go. Dally you stay here with her." Darry smiled. "Soda, Steve, and I have to get to work." He pushed Pony and Johnny towards the door. "Speaking of work. Boss told me to tell you to get well soon." Soda smiled. I nodded and smiled. We all hugged and said goodbye. 

After a couple hours later it was around 10. I tried falling asleep...but I couldn't. I kept tossing and turning, but I couldn't get comfortable. "You okay there Baby Doll?" Dally asked. I could tell he was asleep, I guess I woke him up. "Yeah I'm sorry if I woke you up. I just can fall asleep. You comfortable on that chair?" I smiled. He smiled. "No." He laughed. I scooched over on the bed and patted the empty space next to me. "You want me to sleep next to you?" He asked, I nodded. He got up and laid down on the bed. I snuggled next to him, wrapping my arms around him. He did the same thing. As soon as he wrapped me up in his arms, I finally felt comfortable. I started to doze off while he played with my hair.

Dally's POV

Laying there with her in my arms was so relaxing for me. I played with her hair, its something I always did with her if she had trouble sleeping. I felt her hug me tighter. But she quickly loosened her grip. I looked down to see her face. She was already asleep. I kissed her forehead. "Goodnight beautiful." I whispered. I looked at her once more, she was smiling. "Goodnight Dally." She closed her eyes and within seconds she was sound asleep. She looked beautiful and peaceful when she was asleep. I smiled and kissed her forehead again. And with that I slowly drifted off to sleep with a smile on my face, me in her arms, and her in mine.

A/n : Ok first of all oh my god 1.7k reads! I love you guys so much! thanks for reading this. And in all honesty I didnt thing people would actually read this. And your guys comments you leave are sooo nice. Sometime i dont feel like writing then ill read a comment and it encourages me to write. And can i just say how thankful i am that this story is #996 in Romance. Like i know its just #996 but to me thats like #1 especially since this is my first story ive written. Again thank you all so much. I love you all 💙💜