Sleepover

Time Skip

Eliza's POV

After school we went home. We had to do a project so I finished it, then I went to go pack. Why were you packing Eliza? You might be wondering, well we are going to Alexander's house tonight. FOR. A. SLEEPOVER!!!! My crush for a whole night! I am done packing so I went to Angelica's room. "So are you ready to go see your Alexander your cru- I stopped her from saying anymore because Peggy walked in. Peggy is a huge tattle tale. "What were you talking about?" Peggy asked. "Eliza's bush." Angelica said but muffled for my hand. "What bush?" "We were talking about nothing!" I said. "Ok, I came to tell you that daddy wants you to come down to go to Alex's house." "OK! I mean ok."

Time Skip

Alex's POV

Once everyone got here we decided to watch a movie. "Lets watch Moana!" Angelica said. "No that's a girl movie!" Thomas said. "Your just being sexist." She said. "Lets just watch Little Lunch!" ( look it up on Netflix I like it) We watched it and then played truth or dare. "Alex truth or dare?" Angelica asked me. "Dare!" "I dare you to kiss Eliza!" She said. I walked over to Eliza and kissed her, then I ran to my room. The last thing I heard was " Ooo Eliza you messed up!" Thomas said.

Cliffhanger I think? Sorry for spelling mistakes I don't know how to spell and my grammar sucks.