The Schuyler Sisiters?

Alexander's POV
   So here's what happened when I got home from school. I screamed yelled and cried I hoped tomorrow it would be a good day.

**********TIME SKIP TO TOMORROW ******

  Today I was so tired, that could be because I was writing. So I went down stairs got some cereal got dressed and went to the bus stop. I take the bus now with Laf and John. Once we got there we headed to the playground we found Herc and played around then I heard a voice " And when I see Thomas Jefferson .. ah,I'ma compel him to include women in the sequel, WORK!" Who are they. I ask. The Schuyler sisters. Laf said. The Schuyler sisters? Who's the one in the pink that just burned Burr? Wow I didn't know you could burn something cold! John said. That wasn't funny. Herc said. The one in pink is Angelica the oldest then Elizabeth or Eliza in blue , and Peggy in yellow. Laf said. O my gosh their coming over! John said. Hi Laf Herc John and fresh meat. Haven't seen you, must be new. Angelica said. I am Alexander Hamilton but please call me Alex. I said. Ok so these are my sisters Eliza-AND PEGGY!!! Peggy said.

Angelica's POV
   I like this new Alex guy he is really cute . I thought. Angelica can I talk to you. Eliza whispered. Sure. I said back. We went to our secret hideout. So I like Alex but I don't know if he likes me because he might like you. Eliza says and my heart shatters in a million pieces, but I had to give him up. I'll go see who he likes if he doesn't say anything then he likes me. I left to find Alex. When I found him I asked him who do you like he hesitated and said Eliza I knew he might or might not like her so I decided to lie to her, I know its not right but I have to. So I run back to her and tell her a made up story and she believed it so my plan is to set them up even if it breaks my heart.

   A/N Hi It's me been awhile so I decided to make a chapter if anything is spelled wrong sorry 😐.