Crush

*****Time Skip******

Angelica's POV

Today I woke up, brushed my teeth, ate breakfast and went to school. When I got there I went to my table and started coloring. When everyone else was here I put it away. I just sat there to think. It was very peaceful, until SOMEONE decided to interrupt me. "Hellooooo! Angelica!" Peggy said. "Oh,uh. What were you saying?" "I was talking about the winters 'ball'." Peggy said. "Oh!" I responded. The class went by fast until it was recess. "The War Has Started!!" Herc shouted. "What time period!?" I asked. "Uh The Revolutionary War?" "OK!" The 'war' started and let me say George King or as he would like to be called 'king' George went down immediately. Then he started to cry so then Mr.Washington came in and sent Herc, Lafayette, John, Alex and I to the principal which happens to be George's father. "Why did you do that to my son?" He asked. "He was mean!" Herc shouted. "He also acts like he owns the place!" I add. "Only because your his dad." Alex said. "And the principal!" We all said. "Is this true?" He asked. "Yes!" We all screamed in unison. "OK, well go back to class." We went back to the class and it was lunch time. I made sure to let Eliza sit next to Alex. I thought 'I just have a crush, she loves him.