Chapter 12:Escape

Yay~!The story is finally getting to the action part~!I can also sort of feel it coming to an end...but don't worry!I'll try to make this one of the best KarasumaxReader Fanfic!I'm actually running out of  ideas...
well...mind helping me a bit?If you don't to,it's fine.But it woulfd be very much appreciated.
To all those who have been there for me since the beginning of this story...thank you so much,everyone!I hope you enjoy!♥♥♥I love you all,fellow readers and Otakus!!! ♥♥♥

●○●○●○●○●○●○●

No one's p.o.v.~~~

Slash!

"Kaito!!!" A scream echoed around the corridor.

Pant,pant,pant.

A shadow leaped over a bush and continued to run as it carried another person over their shoulder.

Moments later,five more shadows followed after the first one.

"Kisama!Where's Nathalie when you need her?!" The first shadow cursed.

"Leo,how's the boss?" A second voice piped up.

"Bad.It's bad,I tell you.They got him pretty good."

Curses were heard being muttered under their breaths.

"What are we gonna do?" Another asked.

"We don't have any choice.Our allies are not responding to their earpieces,and there's enemy wherever you look.For now,we must keep on running and hope to reach a safe place." The third in command--and the one carrying the boss--stated.

Silence.

Then he chuckled grimly.

"...Tsk.They got us good.Whoever is behind this,planned it well.They even timed it with the party."

"Sir,why not use our powers?" One of them finally asked the question im the minds of some.

"We can't.If we do,we'll attract the attention of others.We cannot risk that...especially when we're all badly wounded and poorly equiped." Another interrupted.

"But won't it make everything easier for us?Don't we have someone who can teleport?" Another one queried.

"Iie.Out of question.Most of our teleporters are dead.Others,we don't know.Nathalie is also a teleporter,but she's not here." Their leader at the moment,growled.

"Plus we're out of juice.Looking at our condition,we can barely fight in our situation."

(Ren_Hakuei:Whoo!That rhymes!^○^
Leo and Nathalie:You broke the f****** mood! >:@
Ren_Hakuei:Well,sorry. That's just what I'm trying to do... >_>
Leo:Just shut up and get on with it!
Nathalie:*facepalms*
Ren_Hakuei:Alright,alright!Onto the story!)

Another silence.

Woosh!Thud.

Immediately,the others were on guard and surrounded the one carrying their boss to protect both of them.

"Whoever you are,we're not afraid of you!Come out,so that we can fight you!!!" One yelled.

Rustle,rustle.

"Kufufu~!Now why would I do that?Wouldn't killing you all be easier if I don't show myself at all~?"

(Ren_Hakuei:Hihi.KHR, Mukuro's laugh though...hehe.The laughing 'pineapple-herbivore',as Kyoya so calls him!If you get what I mean.)

The others tensed,while the leader of the group relaxed.

"Oi.Stop that,Nathalie.
Come out;we don't have time for this."