So Easy, Pt.2

Adrien held the sheets of paper in his hands, scanning one over to get a feel of the music he'd be playing. The original writer of the song played guitar with it, but piano worked just as well.
Marinette stood next to him, reading the lyrics that were printed out. It seems easy enough to memorize. By now, the third-to-last group was in the middle of their performance. It looked like it might take awhile.
Suddenly, Alya appeared next to Marinette. When Adrien glanced up at them a few seconds later, they were gone. He shook his head, a smile on his face, and headed towards the piano the directors had set up near the curtain of the stage.
———
"I guess you're right. This doesn't seem fit for this song," The Blue-haired girl agreed. Her friend had pulled her off to the costume area where Mylene was organizing a rack full of clothes. A girl with red hair and tear-brimmed eyes sat on a chair nearby. She looked up at them and got up, coming towards them. "It's the fourth one down on the rack. Thank you for doing this," she said to Marinette. She put a hand on the girl's shoulder. "I'm sorry you can't perform, but I'll try my best," she reassured the girl, whose name on Naudia's clipboard read 'June Summers'.
Mylene had already located the outfit, a dress, and handed the hanger to Alya.
"Let's go get you dressed!"
Less than two minutes later, Marinette stepped out from behind a changing curtain in a simple, yet elegant dress. The sleeves were off-shoulder, and the top faded into a loose circle skirt design. The whole thing was one shade of dark green that she had seen before somewhere recently, but couldn't place. "This is perfect! Thank you, June." The redhead nodded and Alya took her over to a chair that was set up next to a mirror. Juleka walked over with cleaning wipes and a makeup bag. In no time at all, Marinette's face was transformed into a soft, gentle beauty that looked a lot closer to natural than her earlier makeup ensemble.
Her hair was still down from the last performance when she went off to practice the new lyrics.
————
Adrien had practiced the piano accompaniment and it only took him one time through to get used to playing it. I've got the piano down, but I still have to figure out the lyrics.
He then decided to find Marinette, so they could practice together a few times. The second-to-last group was starting.
——
Both Adrien and Marinette were looking for each other, and happened to bump into each other while doing so. They laughed and sat down to practice.
"The beginning is just me playing the piano part for a few seconds. Do you want to switch who sings every few lines?" He suggested. Marinette spread her papers out on the table. "Yeah, that sounds good. Here and here?" She pointed to different stanzas in the song, and Adrien found them on his own copy. He nodded and they continued. "Maybe in the beginning, we could switch back and forth. After the chorus, we could switch every few lines, like this," she added.
Once they had finished with the whole song, they practiced singing some of the lines. For some reason, they came easily, and it was almost as if they had done this a thousand times before-
But they were no strangers to magic.