So Easy, Pt. 1

It was about twenty minutes later when the final acts in the contest were starting. Adrien and Marinette were sitting together backstage, talking and laughing, when Naudia ran over to them. She had panic in her eyes.
What could be wrong? Adrien wondered. They stood up and rushed over to her, both puzzled. "What's up, Mrs. Shumack?" Marinette asked, and for some reason, instinctively reached for the clasp of her purse. She had slung it back over her shoulder after the performance.
Naudia motioned to her clipboard. "The Grand Finale! It's ruined!" Adrien held up his hands. "Woah, woah, woah. What Grand Finale? Why is it ruined? I'm sure we can fix it," Marinette and Adrien said, adding in different parts, since they were unsure what was happening.
"The song! June Summers and Austin Vandaline were scheduled to sing a duet to wrap up the contest, but Austin can't perform. The show must go on, but we don't have the singers!" She inhaled and continued. "The audience loved you two! Please- it will save the show!" Naudia begged them.
Adrien glanced over at Marinette, who shrugged. It was up to him.
"Why not?"
Naudia's eyes filled with gratitude and excitement. "Great! The song you'll be singing is right here, and- Oh No." She covered her forehead with her hand. "This is all such a mess! Of course I would've forgotten." Marinette laid her hand on the News' Announcer's shoulder. "What did you forget?"
She glanced up at them. "Austin played the piano part for the song, and we don't have a backup pianist. Th-"
Adrien smiled at her. "I can play the part."
————