Chapter 6 - What Are You Doing Here!?

Ellie's P.O.V -

I woke up to the sound of the soft buzzing noises made by the machines in the freezing cold room. I was in the hospital. I swear as much as I've been here it should be my third home (Kimberly's being my second). I jumped off the bed, I was hungry and I wasn't just going to wait for someone to bring me food. Shivering as my bare feet touched the cold marble ground I laughed, the floor was as cold as my heart.

I ran towards the door on my tip toes and peeked out to make sure no one was there, after making sure I ran down the hall still on my tip toes. While running I got a few weird looks for the paients and people visiting. I probably looked like a mad woman because of the sheet and bare feet. I giggled when I reached the elevator, my bright red hair probably added to the mad woman part. I started furiously clicking the down button, if I kept going at it like this it was going to break but I continued anyways. I wanted food.

"You look like a mad woman," a husky voice whispered just inches away from my face "But it suits you."

I've heard this voice before, but from who? I turned my head towards the right slowly and saw the last person I ever suspected to see here.

Christian.

Christian's P.O.V -

She turned her head to the right slowly and had a bewildered but happy expression. "I've been told that before, never heard anyone say it suits me though." She chuckled and went back to beating the button. I continued to smile at her remembering what Jenn said before about how I couldn't avoid her forever. Her hair smelled like sparemint...

" Well it does," I smirked at her as I leaned on the button panel "And you know breaking the button may not be the best idea to make the elevator come faster." She turn and glared at me, "I know that" she huffed and went back to furiously clicking the button. "Thanks... About the mad woman thing, I guess. I'm gonna take it as a compliment." My smile must have became a Cheshire Cat grin because it started to hurt. "It was a compliment."

"You know," She turned to give me a sly grin "I never thought I'd see you here." Huh? Here? Oh we were at a hospital... Wait why was she here?

"Why are you here?" If this was a cartoon my mouth would probably be hitting the floor by now but being halfway down my neck worked too. She turned from the button and laughed at me, "Your face is priceless dude." She flipped her hair off to the side and lifted up her bangs showing me a thin line of strings zig-zigging over each other over a cut. She had gotten stitches.

"Your face... Priceless." She repeated and giggled, she then ushered me in to the elevator, she leaned over to the button panel and clicked the button that said F2. "What floor?" She asked me still leaning towars the button panel, she had long good looking legs...

"Whatever floor you're going to, I was just walking around waiting for Jenn to finish her shift. So hopefully hangi-"

"Annoying." She butted in with a snort.

"You will be much more fun than a stroll in the hospital." I finished staring at her for her reply, she leaned back and gave me a side glance, "Are you Bipolar?" She blurted out a moment later, I took a step back in surprise, why did she think that?

"No...?" I questioned out of confused by her question.

"You hated me at school, and now you're all friendly and... yeah." She murmured staring me in the eyes with her big bright lime green eyes. They were almost blinding, but in a good way. I gave her a small shy smile, "I'm sorry about that, I'm not good with meeting new people. Sorry." I said but it sounded like "I'msorryaboutthatI'mnotgoodwithmeetingnewpeoplesowwy" because I said it so fast. She smiled at me and chuckled, "Alright then, I'm glad we can be friends now."

I waited for her to look away but she never did she just kept staring, and for some reason I liked that I had her attention. I inched closer to her even though we were close enough in the small elevator, I felt that we went close enough. I continued to stare into her lime green eyes that seemed they would drown me. The girl in front of me looked like a woman, she was curvy and tall. Her bright red hair made her look more mature somehow while her eyes made me remember she was still just a girl who wasn't ready to every life choice for herself. She was different.

She was innocent.

My inner self argued. She... was innocent. She was innocent while I was the bad guy. The horrible guy. I had -- My thoughts all stopped as I noticed I was an inch away from her face, her breaths started to becoming very hoarse and hastily as she noticed I had became closer. I could feel her heart beat racing while mine continued at it usually speed, I had this effect on women. When I moved a little closer she stopped breathing all together. My long emo-ish hair fell in front of eyes when I leaned in towards her, lost in her eyes.

Ding

"Oh... I was coming to get you Christian. Hi Ell- What the heck are you two doing?" My cousin asked when the elevator doors opened.

"Nothing now." I hissed while Ellie blushed and started shaking her head towards the ground "Nothing, we did! Promise, I!" She screamed and face palm while she continued to furiously shake her head. I turned to face Ellie, what the hell was she doing?

"Ellie everything's alright, I didn't think you two were doing anything?" Jenn questioned trying to figure out why Ellie was freaking out. "Say we were going to kiss, didn't you?" Ellie asked from behind her hands, "Ellie... I didn't say that." Jenn stated, Ellie's eyes widened and then she turned to face the elevator wall and then what she did next surprised both Jenn and I.

She bashed her head off the wall.

"Ellie!" Jenn screached and grabbed Ellie before she could do it again while I stood there staring at her. What the hell?

Ellie stared at Jenn and said nothing, "Ellie are you okay?" She still said nothing. "Ellie... Ans-"

"Fine, I will be." She murmured and shook her hair over so it could cover her face. She walked out the elevator, head down almost bumping into an old man.

"Ugh... I... forgot my p-p-pur-purse in the r-r-room. I-I-I will be right back, I promise." Jenn stuttered and started running down the hall in her black tennis shoes. I nodded off towards her and turned around just to see Ellie had disappeared, where could she have gone in that amount of time?

What if someone had taken her?

Panicking, I started sprinting down the crowded hospital hallway. I need to find her ASAP. What happened to her? How did I know she was okay? What if she was dy-

I was cut out from my thoughts instantly when I ran into someone

Crap

Grabbing the person's arms I turned the body on to me as we both fell, as we hit the cold hard marble ground I barely heard the gasp the person made over my loud groan. The person had their knee in my... Vital area.

"Christian... I was looking for you, I didn't need you to bulldoze me down though." A soft and melody tune of a voice whispered, I opened one eye and saw red. Bright red.

"What the h-" I felt a palm be smashed on to my mouth. "You swear way to much you know that?" The person on top of me hissed and got up, looking up I saw it was Ellie. I raised an eyebrow and smirked while she just rolled her eyes.

"Okay, so I'm going to head home. Ellie you wanna come with Christian and I?" Jenn said from somewhere behind me. Ellie glanced at me on the ground and nodded at Jenn, "Alright let's get a move on then! Christian get off the floor." And with that, they both walked away from me.

Damn females.

I thought as I got up and stalked after them

_____________

I am so sorry this isn't my best work, but I wanted to get a chapter done. The next one will be hopefully better.

I'm sorry for not updating as much but things have been happening in my life and I just find it hard to work on something and then show it to other people because I think I'm a horrible writer when people say "Oh this is horrible!" and things like that. I'll try to post more but I cannot promise anything. Comment, Like, do whatever you want and have a good day ~