Kyle seems like the perfect distraction right? I enter the girl's bathroom where I fix my hair in the mirror. Suddenly I hear noises from one of the cubical.

"Uuhh ahh" the girl cries.

The noises sounded as if she were throwing up.

"Hey, are you okay in there?" I furrowed my brows as I hear the toilet flush and the door swing open.

I watch as Laura wipes her mouth as walking towards the sink beside me. Why was Laura throwing up in the bathroom?

"Peachy," she says as rinsing her mouth with cold water from the sink.

"What, was it something you ate?" I question.

"No, it's just a fetus" she says simply.

I pause. I'm taken back my her comment. Is she serious right now?

"What?" My eyes widen as she wipes her mouth with a paper towel.

"I'm late" Laura says simply.

"Oh my god Laura" I take a step towards her "Are you sure? Have you been to a doctor?"

"Yes" she cries "I'm one thousand per cent positive"

"And it's Jakes?" I ask.

She has been seeing Jake Garcia for months now.

"Of course it is" she cries.

"Does he know?" I force myself to ask.

"No" she shakes her head.

She needs to tell him. As the father of the baby he deserves to know. Liam found out the day that I did.

"You need to tell him, Laura" I encourage.

"Why? I mean it's not like there's anything that he needs to know about" she tells me.

I blink in confusion. "What do you mean?" I ask.

"Well I'm getting rid of it" she shrugs "obviously"

"You're you're what?" I stutter.

"Tomorrow I'm going to the clinic and everything will go back to normal" Laura explains.

"Have you thought about this? I mean really thought about it?" I ask.

"Of course I have" she sighs "...I need someone to go with me..."

There's no way I can go with her, for so many reasons. I don't feel comfortable going. I was a parent when I was fifteen years old, if I thought how she did then my precious Lexi wouldn't be here.

I'm not judging her at all. It's really hard being pregnant then giving birth, then eventually raising that child. I just don't think I can go with her.

"I'm sorry" I slowly shake my head "I can't"

"Are you busy?" She asks.

I shake my head "Well no-"

"Are you super religious or something? Oh god is it against your Jewish beliefs?" She questions.

Oh right I forgot my Jewish now.

"No-" I tell her.

"Than what is it?" She asks.

"Maybe you should consider terminating" The nurse recommends as I stand at the hospital.

"Excuse me?" I folded my arms.

"You're only fifteen years old" she points out "you have your entire life ahead of you, you don't know the first thing about raising a child"