strangers phone call .chap- 11

*******one week later*****

One week past by ,ahna and ahad relationship was going smooth and understandable. Both of them became very close to each within a shorter time period. Everyday they learned something new about them ,which lead them to grow their bond stronger then the last.

Ahads whole family went to a wedding which is in a different town and far away from the resident. Signal was so poor and they couldnt contact anyone so there was no contact with ahna or ahad. Ahad had his meeting so he was unable to attend the wedding but ahad lovely family decided to leave ahna with him so he will be able to manage his work without his mom. They will be coming back tonight.

*******
Ahad came back home very late after he completes his work. He forget that his wife was left alone at home.

Ahana was waiting for ahad but slept on coach waiting for him while holding big chocolate balls bucket on her hand which made ahad smile at her widely.

Ahad carried her and placed her on bed and covered her with a blanket while stealing a kiss on her forehead. he laid next to her and sleep consumed him.

Tomorrow was big day for him. He wished everything goes well.
******
Ahna woke up ,she felt tight grip around her waist.
She opened her eyes panicked and witnessed an angelic face just inches apart from her face. She could feel his breathe on her face.

"Ahad wake up" she tapped him. It was a great mission to wake him up. She was waking him up for more than 5 minutes and she got an idea.

"Ahad it 7.am wake up" he instantly woked up

"What 7......"she giggled.
ahad narrowed his eyes and looked at the clock which showed 4.30 a.m.

"Sunshine you lied to me"

"Its hard to wake up you ahad. I didnt have any other option so" he shook his head and went straight to wash room without even looking at her. She felt sad at his reaction but she thought he was stressed with his work so she let it go and deal with him later.

He prayed and went to his office room. And started to work. His looks said how nervous he was and also scared at the same time ,will they reject them like last time but still he was confident that there is a progress then the previous.

He was working and he left to pray fajir. He came back and continued his work again. He didnt bother to see his wife becase his full concentration is in his dream work.

Ahna prayed and started preparing breakfast for her husband. She had a wash and kept ahads dress and thing on the bed .

He got ready and kissed ahnas forehead .

"Best of luck. Inshallah you will definetly get this project atleast for you hardwork and talent." She smiled proudly .

"I wish too . I blindly believe in Allah" he said but he was still nevervous and scared.

"Inshallah,feel free and be confident . Allah haffiz" he replied and left.

********
Ali was waiting for ahna to reach office but she was no where. He was lost in his own pool of thought. His mind was clouded with so many questions .

What might have happened to her ? Is she fine and safe?

He called ahna after few ringings ahna answered

"Assalamualaekum . Whatsup man .you remembered me this early morning?"

"Excuse me. Where are you now?"

"Im at home. Having your favourite pan cakes . Yummmmmyyyy"

"What the h.... the meeting will start within half an hour" ali said and She choked the food.