waleema chap-9

Ahnas mansion(third person POV)

Amir  was missing ahna from the nikkah night.  He was in ahnas room and looking at her pic. A lonely tears escaped  from his eyes.

Today he missed his mom,dad and aayan,he felt lonely.when ahad called amir he was so happy and at the same time he was clouded with negative thoughts.when ahad said ahna is crying his whole world collapased.  But it calmed by the next reply. He know she will miss him beacuse every second she search for him when he is  not at home. She was so scared to sent amir  out. he should reach home before 7 . He felt relieve when he heard ahnas voice. Amir felt good that she was happy with ahad. After dicconneting the call . He cried his heart out.

Ali placed his hand on his shoulders but he didnt stop crying.

"I miss her ali"amir said

"I know amir she means a lot to you. Stop crying if ahna sees you like this she will break down." Ali said and amir nodded his head

"Hey amir baby you look so cute. I feel like to pinch your cheeks"maha teased him.

"Shut up maha" amir said

"Hey amir . If ahna leave you, im there for you"rouhi jumped in happiness but it faded away with his reply

"If you married like ahna and left me i would have been happy but poor husband have to suffer with you" rouhi throwed a cusion at him.
Which made everyone to laugh .
Maha and rouhi left leaving amir and ali .

"Ali im scared if ahad gets to know ahnas past how will how react."

"Dont worry Amir  . Anything want happen to ahad and ahna. Ahna will manage everything"

" i know it hard  for ahna to say  But if ahads get angry for not telling him about this before"

" ok tomorrow lets meet ahad. We are not the right person to say but we can ask  ahad to give her sometime to share about her past." Ali said

"Your right. Thats a good idea."

"Ali is always right"ali praised himself.

"Not always ali"

"I dont mind  your comment."

"No doubt. If you have mind you will but unfortunately

*****

Meeting of Ali and amir with ahad went  as they thought. Amir was satisfied by ahads answer. Still amir feel something is going to go wrong in ahnas life. Amir and ali went to do their respective job. Maha and rouhi went to raza mir's mansion to help their best friend with beautician.

****
Ahna's POV

Rouhi and maha helped me to get ready. My husband was no where . Mom Said me that he is working for a important project since 4 years so i dont want to trouble him and waste his 4 years hard work.

 Mom Said me that he is working for a important project since 4 years so i dont want to trouble him and waste his 4 years hard work