Scenario: God's lover(🍋)

((Note: Starting now, every lemon with have a title with the lemon symbol. I feel so dirty. Anyway, this one is for Austin Goji1999. For this scenario, they decided to have Jr., but in someone's house. & sorry, I didn't download a picture of you. Let's do this!))

It was nighttime. I let Austin & Palutena house sit my small apartment for a few hours. Austin is checking out the TV while Palutena finished the dishes. She clean the sink as well. She walked out of the kitchen & sat next to Austin.

Palutena: I am surprised about this.

Austin: Yeah. He has Netflix.

Palutena: I meant him living alone.

Austin: Yeah. I mean, everyone gave him every girl's name & number. He must have low standards.

Palutena: Or low self esteem.

Austin: So, you are saying he can't get a girlfriend because he doesn't believe in himself?

Palutena: That & he's shy.

Austin: Oh. By the way, happy anniversary.

He said that as he kiss her cheek.

Palutena: Austin, you devil.~ Happy anniversary to you too, dear. So, what did you get me?

He smirk as he push her on her back, on the couch. She started to blushed at the moment.

Austin: Me~

Palutena: You mean...

Austin: Yeah. We are married. So I decided to give you my virginity.

Palutena: Austin, I was going to give you my as well, but I don't we got a lot of time. Sparky will be coming home soon.

Austin: Don't worry, we'll make it quick. Do you want to be on top or do you want to me to be on top.

Her response is pushing Austin to sitting position for the Cowgirl as she stare him with a devious lustful face. Now, he is blushing red as she rubbing his penis to get it nice & hard for her.

Palutena: Austin, I'm not wet yet, but please be gentle with me.

Austin: I will.

Palutena moved her panties a bit to reveal her pussy. She then lowered herself onto Austin's penis halfway. He then hold her waist & help her get all the way down on it. It worked, but Palutena started to bleed from her pussy, causing Austin to hug her & kiss her neck.

Austin: I'm sorry about hurting you this way.

Palutena: It's ok, Austin. I wanted this way. Now, let's hurry before he shows up.

Austin nodded & thrust her pussy with love as he move normally. Palutena started to moan. He also thought about my reaction. He panicked & move faster & pound harder, making Palutena moan louder.

Palutena: Austin, I'm going to cum!

Auatin: Me too!

Palutena: Do it! Please cum inside me!

Austin then shoot his cum inside her womb, filling it enough. They quickly hide the evidence as they heard the sound of the locks. The door open & they saw me coming in the door.

Austin: Hey, Sparky.

Palutena: How was work?

Me: Tiring.

I put my bag down & look at the kitchen.

Me: Thank you for doing the kitchen for me.

Palutena: No problem.

Austin: We'll be going then.

They got up & about to head out the door until I said something that shocked them.

Me: If I gets complaints about the moaning coming from my apartment, I'm holding you two as countable.

((DONE! NEXT LEMON IS COMING UP. I WILL LET YOU JUDGE MY FIRST LEMON. THIS WASN'T A REQUEST, JUST A PRACTICE FOR Goji1999 UNTIL THEN, STAY SHOCKING!!)