Chapter 21 - Birthday Date

Start from the beginning

"Th-thanks guys.."

"Now you take your day-off again.." Awashima said confidently.

"Wh-what?!! Again?!!" Fushimi freaked out as he asks Awashima.

"You heard what I said.." Awashima replied.

Fushimi faces Munakata and asks him if he will really take his day-off again. "Chief, am I going to take an another day-off again??"

"Yes Fushimi-kun.. But--" Munakata replied when Hinagiku interrupts.

"But your day-off will be more different than you expected. You will have a---" Hinagiku said when Munakata interrupts her.

"Day-off with Serenity.." Munakata continued.

"Hey... That's my line Chief Munakata..." Hinagiku said to Munakata.

"But you also stole my line Shima-kun.. Didn't you?" Munakata asks Hinagiku confidently as he pushes his glasses upwards from the bridge of his nose as he looks at Hinagiku with a sweet smile on his face.

"Oh.. Y-yeah.. S-sorry.." Hinagiku said when she realized that she also stole a line from Munakata. She felt a little bit embarrassed and light coat of blush is forming on her cheeks.

"Ehem ehem..." Goto said with a teasing tone of his voice. He was referring to Munakata and Hinagiku.

Back at Fushimi...

"E-eh...? B-but..." Fushimi said as he slightly blushes when Awashima interrupts him.

"No buts.. Show Serenity guys..." Awashima said to Neko, Shiro and Kuroh.

So the trio called Serenity. After minutes of waiting, Fushimi saw Serenity walking towards them. She's wearing a light-blue dress with floral designs on her skirt. Blue doll shoes and a purse is on her hands matching her look. Fushimi just stares at Serenity while she walks towards them. Hinagiku on the other hand, she just can't believe that Fushimi just stares at Serenity so she gently rubs her eyes with her hands as she can't believe that Fushimi is staring at Serenity.

"Is it just me or, Fushimi-kun is really staring at Serenity?" Hinagiku asks herself.

Munakata heard Hinagiku. He removes his glasses then he offers it to her. "Wanna borrow?" Munakata asks Hinagiku if she wanna borrow his glasses.

"Uhh, no thanks Chief Munakata. I'm completely fine.." Hinagiku said with a smile on her face.

"Okay then..." Munakata said as he leans at the wall. He just holds his glasses and not wearing it.

While Munakata is watching Fushimi and Serenity, Hinagiku secretly looks at Munakata. Hinagiku just realized that this is the first time that she saw Munakata without his glasses.

"He's so damn hot without his glasses..." Hinagiku whispered to her mind as she still looking at Munakata secretly.

After that, Munakata notices Hinagiku that she is staring at him. So, he just smiles at Hinagiku and winks at her. Hinagiku just looks away while she's blushing after Munakata did that.

"Shima-kun's so shy to stare at me..." Munakata whispered to his mind as he chuckles.

Back at Fushimi and Serenity...

"H-hi Fushimi-kun..." Serenity greets Fushimi shyly.

"S-serenity? Why are you wearing formally?" Fushimi asks Serenity.

"Well, I don't know to Sylvia...!" Serenity said.

Hinagiku just spaces out when Benzai clears his throat. Hinagiku startled a little and begans to explain.