Chapter 43: Miracles in December

K: The Heart in Blue Chapter 43

(A/n: if you think that this chapter is too cheesy by just reading from the start, you can just skip it ^^; I'm very sorry)

~~~~~~

After the long fancy dinner, all of them are in the living room, drinking champagnes and sharing some laughs because their stories. Half an hour left, it will be Christmas eve. Everyone thought that all of them are present, but they're wrong.

"Ma, have you seen Sylvia?" Serenity asks Celine as she was walking towards her.

Celine looked at Serenity and shakes her head. "No baby. I didn't see Sylvia. I was looking for her a while ago also." she replied.

"Ehh... I wonder where did Sylvia go? She was so silent earlier and I'm not so used of her being so quiet." Selene replied as she sighs.

Celine looked at Serenity with a worried look. "I also noticed that Sylvia has been quiet since earlier. I wonder what happened to her?" she took a deep breath. "Just seeing her like that again, it makes me feel guilty because of me." she added as she looks down.

Serenity holds Celine's hand and smiles at her. "Mama, look. Sylvia already forgave us. Please don't think that way mama. You'll just hurt yourself." she comforted her and hugs her.

Celine smiles and hugs Serenity back. "I wish Sylvia will be okay."

"Is something wrong?" Elizabeth walks towards them and smiles as she saw them being worried all over on something.

Serenity bowed and smiles. "Uhm.. I was looking for Sylvia and she is nowhere to be found." Serenity responded.

Elizabeth blinks several times. "You sure? Maybe she's just here."

Serenity shakes her head. "No your majesty. I already looked around the place and I still can't see her. Munakata was also looking for her." Serenity replied.

Elizabeth thinks that Hinagiku might be hiding somewhere. She sees Rei and calls for him if he found any trace of Hinagiku.

"Rei!"

Rei walked close to her and bowed. "Yes madam?"

"Have you seen Hinagiku around? Both Serenity and Munakata are looking for her." Elizabeth said with a smile.

Rei's smile decreased and he answered softly where only they can hear.

"Ms. Hina went out alone."

"Eh? Where did she go? Why did she left without telling us?" Elizabeth panicked. Serenity and Celine are now nervous as they were worried for Hinagiku.

"Don't worry madam~" Rei smiled and looked down. "Ms. Hina really leaves here during before Christmas eve and goes to the big Christmas tree in the center of town. She stays there for the whole night and goes home at 1 or so." he sighed.

"She even told me that I must not tell you about her leaving alone. But I can't do that madam. I guess... She's just too lonely that's why she does that." Rei added.

While Rei was explaining to Serenity, Celine and Elizabeth, they have no idea that Munakata was listening to their conversation for the whole time. He rushed to go out but then Munakata's mother called him.

"Munakata, where are you going?"

Munakata looked at his mother. "I'm looking for Shima-kun."

"Eh? Why my son? Is she out there alone?" his father asks.