Chapter 23 - They Are Sweet As Lovebirds Like Munakata And Hinagiku

K: The Heart in Blue chapter 23

Meanwhile at Fushimi and Serenity, they are walking to the park together like couples, while Hinagiku and the rest are following them from behind secretly. Then suddenly, Kusanagi, Mikoto, Yata and Anna saw them walking. So, Kusanagi calls Awashima's name loudly.

"Hey tundra girl!!"

Awashima and the others saw Kusanagi and they hid behind the other parked car. Kusanagi, Mikoto, Yata and Anna walked near them then asks them.

"Umm... Why are you--" Kusanagi said when Awashima punches his arm.

"Ow!! What's that for?!!" Kusanagi freaked out.

"You almost ruin Hina-san's plan!" Awashima scolded Kusanagi.

"Plan?" Mikoto asked.

Back at Fushimi and Serenity they heard something and they decided to check it out. Fuse warns that they're on their way.

"Guys! They're coming!" Fuse said.

"Oh no... Anna, can you please pretend that you're playing Hide and Seek with them and your it?" Hinagiku asks Anna.

"Yes Hina-chan." Anna replied with a cute smile on her face.

"Okay. Guys, pretend that you're hiding here for Anna. And Anna will pretend that she's it. Okay?" Hinagiku said to all of them.

"Okay." all of them chorused.

"Ms. Hina-san, better hide now!" Enomoto whispered.

"Crap! What---" Hinagiku said when Munakata covers her mouth and carries her bridal style.

"Shh~" Munakata said then he jumped up high till he landed on the large tree's branch behind them.

"Anna, make move. Now!" Kusanagi whispered to Anna.

"Okay.." Anna said then she goes around the car.

"Guys? What are you doing here?" Serenity asks them.

"Are you following us?" Fushimi asks them suspiciously.

"No! Why we will follow you--- Ahhh!!!" Dōmyōji yelled when Anna showed up.

"I found all of you!" Anna said as she was really playing Hide and Seek with them.

Meanwhile at Munakata and Hinagiku, they're hiding at the branch of the large tree while watching the others. Munakata is still covering Hinagiku's mouth with his hand and his one arm coiling on Hinagiku's waist to prevent her from falling. Hinagiku just removes Munakata's hand and she gasps for air.

"I can't breathe...." Hinagiku whispered as she catches her breath.

"Oh, sorry Shima-kun.." Munakata whispered on her ear then he chuckles.

His other arm just also coils Hinagiku's waist. Hinagiku just blushes silently as she was watching the others down below.

Back at Awashima and the others...

"Oh, you found us Anna-chan!" Awashima said in a surprise. Pretending that they really are playing Hide and Seek.

"I told you! I'm good at this!" Anna said with a determined smile on her face.

Kusanagi just smiles at Anna and pats her head. "Okay. My turn." he said with a smile then he faces the car and starts to count.

"See you later guys!" Akiyama said then all of them ran away while Kusanagi is counting.

Serenity and Fushimi was left alone with Kusanagi. Not noticing that Hinagiku and Munakata are watching them from behind. Munakata is still coiling his arms around Hinagiku's waist as they watch them. Then seconds later, Kusanagi is already finished counting.