Chapter 16 - Queens

K: The Heart in Blue Chapter 16

"H-hey!! Wh-what just happened to you guys...?" Serenity said as she freaks out.

"The 1st King will definitely kill us..." Awashima mumbles as she shakes.

"W-we didn't do anything wrong... R-right Deputy Captain Awashima...?" Hinagiku asks Awashima as she looks at her nervously.

"Maybe... The black hound told the 1st King about the fight that we had last time when we're in the stadium..." Awashima said shakely.

"Oh... Deputy captain... We're so dead right now..." Hinagiku said as she hugs Awashima.

"I wanna go home now...!" Awashima said as she hugs Hinagiku back.

"What just happened to them...?" Serenity asks herself as she lightly scratches her right cheek.

"They're thinking that the 1st King will execute them..."

Serenity looks at the source of the voice and she saw Munakata walking with Fushimi towards her. She greets and smiles at them.

"Good morning Munakata-san. Good morning Fushimi-kun."

"Good morning Serenity." Fushimi greets Serenity back with a smile on his face.

"Well, how come that Awashima-san and Sylvia became scaredy cats. Look. They look so... Pale... And... Terrified...?" Serenity asks as she points her finger at Awashima and Hinagiku.

"Well, they heard our conversation with the 1st King yesterday. And they think that he will execute them because they heard that the 1st King needs them." Munakata explained then he chuckles.

"Eh...? Why will Shiro kill them...? Shiro needs them because Shiro will make them as Queens." Serenity explained with a smile on her face.

"Queens?" Munakata and Fushimi chorused.

When Awashima and Hinagiku heard Serenity that they need Shiro because he'll make them as Queens, the both of them just stands up and asks her.

"What?" Awashima asks Serenity.

"He'll make us... As Queens? You're kidding right?" Hinagiku asks Serenity.

"Wow. That was fast..." Serenity mumbled.

"Huh...? Tell us already!!" Hinagiku asks Serenity as she shakes her wildly.

"Y-yeah... Shiro planned that you'll be the 2nd Queen and Awashima-san will be the 4th Queen." Serenity explained.

"What?! The 2nd Queen and the 4th Queen?!" Munakata and Fushimi said in unison.

"You have to be freaking kidding us!" Hinagiku and Awashima freaked out.

"I'm not kidding. Ask Shiro. Well, speaking of Shiro, they're on their way." Serenity said as she looks at the side of the street.

Hinagiku and Awashima looks at the side of the street and they saw Shiro walking with Neko and Kuroh towards them. Both Awashima and Hinagiku trembles as they watch them walk towards them. Munakata and Fushimi just giggles secretly. Shiro is now in front of Munakata and Fushimi then he salutes. The 2 men salutes also.

"Are your 2 subordinates ready?" Shiro asks Munakata.

"Yes. They're pretty ready..." Munakata said as he points his finger at Awashima and Hinagiku.

Shiro faces at Awashima and Hinagiku then he smiles at them. Shiro starts to walk towards them. Both Awashima and Hinagiku are already shaking as they watch Shiro walk towards them. Their cold sweat drops are already falling on their foreheads. Shiro finally stands in front of them and smiles at them.