What's Mine

"Then get out!" Caitlin screams. The day had started as normal as any other, but ended in a monstrous fight. Barry watches, with his own agitation, as his girlfriend throws some of his shirts in a bag. "Can we-" Barry starts but is interrupted with an icy glare.

"Listen to me," his hand snatches hers. He would never physically keep her any where she wished not to be, but he needed her attention. "What was i supposed to do Cait? Let the whole city-the whole world perish?" Her hand drops a few temperatures in his as her eyes turn slightly blue. "Don't you dare Allen. That is not fair. You know I would never ask you to choose. Damn it," She growls, 'I just wish you would ask."

Flinging his hand away she uses her anger to fight the sobs in her chest, "You automatically assumed there was no other option. You never consulted me or even Cisco. You," she turns back to him. His clothes thrown out on there bed. "Would you have left if Wells hadn't of shown up?''

Barry cast his eyes downward as his hands go up to tug on his hair. They both know he would have. They had just saved Iris and lost HR and he was prepared to sacrifice himself so that the suffering would end. Not thinking of the effects on Caitlin. "That's what I thought," her cold hands go up to cup her face. Barry fights with himself. He wishes to comfort her but she doesn't want him near her.

"I deserve a man who will think twice before saving the world over me. And I know that it is selfish but that is what I need. And then when he does I will kick his ass for even considering it. That's why I need you to take your stuff and get out." Barry looks up at Caitlin with a pained filled expression. "Please Barry," she pleads.

Nodding his head slowly he moves to grab his hastily thrown together bag, but he freezes before his hand touches the strap. "Barry," she warns in a broken voice as he turns around at the speed of light. In a second she is in his arms, alone, and they are at the door. "What are you doing?!" Her anger is slowly melting as his brown eyes stare into her retreating blue ones. "I'm taking what's mine."